LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 256 users in the forums

10 wins

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm calling out 10 wins for next season and let me give you the reasons.

1. Chip Kelly, our team had no cohesive offense last season it seemed like we had 9 plays in the book and we were predictable any variety in our offense should net us an extra 3 wins.
2. We will probadly address our Oline in the draft and Chip won't keep the best guys on the bench like last year.

3. Hyde healthy should top 1000 yards easy. Which should be good enough for a win or 2.

4. Our younger players should get to play this season and they should be better. I doubt Kelly automatically puts our 1st round picks on the bench like we did last season when we don't have anyone better behind them.

5.our entire team should be motivated this season.

I know some people might think I'm crazy but we won 6 games last season with no coaching. I think we will be improved crossed the board. 10 might not get us into the playoffs but I will take it.
Originally posted by njninersfan420:

I say 7-8 and I'm usually an optimist. Hyde if healthy will make up for a win or two possibly 3. The ol with brown and tiller and Kilgore makes the offense way better not to mention chip calling the plays. That's another 2 games. The d at home was stellar but we have to figure out why they were so bad in away games.
I'm one of the biggest Chip Kelly fans around, but even I say

Cue up the Charles Heston gif.
We won 5 games last year and really should have only won 3. This team is wretched awful. Keep dreaming though friend. Whatever helps you sleep at night.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
7-9 at best.
I'm an optimist, but wow. f**king lol.

6 and more competitive from game to game is probably the most likely outcome. This team is still woefully undertalented at the moment, coaching will help, but at the same time they outperformed what statistically their win expectation would have predicted last season at 5 wins, that's a big hill to climb with a roster that doens't look that much different today.

Chip may be a great coach, but at the same time he's got Arians x2, Carrol x2, Belichick, Rivera, and Payton on the dockett who are all great coaches that have better rosters and stability at QB to work with.
[ Edited by McClusky on Apr 11, 2016 at 2:59 PM ]
PYMWYMI
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Yeah, I'm always optimistic, but 10? Tough schedule also makes 10 unrealistic.
  • zero
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

Look at the Eagles turn around they had 4 wins then made the playoffs. We don't even know which guys have talent in our wrs because we had no offense and we didn't give them the ball. Rogers or smelter or one of our other guys step it up we could have a quick turn around with a consistent run games. Someone is going to thrive in Kelly's offense, I can almost guarantee it.
Share 49ersWebzone