LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 122 users in the forums

How many of you want the Kap drama to just go away?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

How many of you want the Kap drama to just go away?

Originally posted by NCommand:
I want it to end as badly as everyone but Baalke is doing the right thing here. Baalke drafted CK in the 2nd round and there is a legit chance we'll get a 2nd rounder back (or 3rd) which to me, is pretty comical to think about, especially given his Franchise QB contract would be wiped off the books as well. Win-win-win.

Stick to your guns Trent!

This
Originally posted by JeromeBettis36:

what happened?

Confidence, security, aptitude. When Jim was sent packing....it all went downhill. You'd be amazed what a competent coach backing a player will do to his confidence.
[ Edited by Blindfury on Apr 8, 2016 at 8:22 AM ]
  • MikeD
  • Veteran
Think theres more drama in the webzone then Kap drama imo
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Originally posted by NCommand:
I want it to end as badly as everyone but Baalke is doing the right thing here. Baalke drafted CK in the 2nd round and there is a legit chance we'll get a 2nd rounder back (or 3rd) which to me, is pretty comical to think about, especially given his Franchise QB contract would be wiped off the books as well. Win-win-win.

Stick to your guns Trent!

This
times two
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Blindfury:
Confidence, security, aptitude. When Jim was sent packing....it all went downhill. You'd be amazed what a competent coach backing a player will do to his confidence.

or like his x coach, his brand of playing the game hit the wall in the nfl and neither one could adjust to the adjustments made against them. how do you explain him forgetting everything he worked on in the off season with warner once he stepped onto the field? that is a big concern to me
  • MikeD
  • Veteran
yeah the o line was so good and Geep Chyst was such an upgrade as OC I dunno how Kap declined lol
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MikeD:
yeah the o line was so good and Geep Chyst was such an upgrade as OC I dunno how Kap declined lol

his decline began in the latter half of 2014 in my opinion when the coaching and line was a bit better
I am for ending this by Training Camp, and hopefully the Anthony Davis issue too. It would be good to go into TC, with no lingering player issues. Boone is gone thank goodness, if we get rid of Kaepernick and Davis comes to his senses and quits teasing the fan base, tree great distractions will be gone. Wasn't a fan of the Chip hiring, but would love for the team to go into TC with no distractions off the field, and just focus on football in a new regime. Bring in the rookies, whatever last minute FA signings there are, and just get to work.
ANOTHER kap thread. That's what we f**king needed.
Originally posted by cciowa:
his decline began in the latter half of 2014 in my opinion when the coaching and line was a bit better

That is untrue.

You took 3 or 4 games and called it a "decline"

or like his x coach, his brand of playing the game hit the wall in the nfl and neither one could adjust to the adjustments made against them. how do you explain him forgetting everything he worked on in the off season with warner once he stepped onto the field? that is a big concern to me

There's a time Kurt Warner played in New York and looked like he forgot how to play the game. When a QB has injuries that he's dealing with, is running for his life and is on a terrible team, he will look worse. Why is this some sort of revelation to people?

injuries + bad oline + constant pressure + Bad coaching + bad gameplan = struggles.

Or was it ALL Kaep and his struggles had absolutely nothing to do with the above? Give me a break.
  • MikeD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Blindfury:

There's a time Kurt Warner played in New York and looked like he forgot how to play the game. When a QB has injuries that he's dealing with, is running for his life and is on a terrible team, he will look worse. Why is this some sort of revelation to people?

injuries + bad oline + constant pressure + Bad coaching + bad gameplan = struggles.

Or was it ALL Kaep and his struggles had absolutely nothing to do with the above? Give me a break.

Exactly. Coaching was absolute garbage last year, wish I can just forget last season ever happened. When you lose half your oline to free agency, retirement, and injury what do you expect? When you lost your starting RB for most of the season, its tougher to play QB too. People just want Kap gone and are looking for excuses to do it
Did Rg3 become a huge distraction to wash ?
If bowman wants it to end already, so do i
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Did Rg3 become a huge distraction to wash ?

only when he would splash the soapy water in my eyes.
Share 49ersWebzone