There are 165 users in the forums

49ers Pre-Season Schedule

Shop Find 49ers gear online
If we're having a QB battle this might be the one time the 4th game is worth watching.
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
finally niners are playing in SD. Going to take a little trip south to go watch them. The last preseason game does usually suck though. They always play the 3rd stringers the whole game

Give "Baalke's Brigade" some playing time
Originally posted by Lobo49er:
When does the regular season get announced? Gonna have to go a game this year.

Dates and times have been announced usually right before the draft. Opponents are already set...

HOME: Cards, Rams, Seahawks, Cowboys, Giants, Panthers, Jags, Titans

ROAD: Cards, Rams, Seahawks, Eagles, Redskins, Bears, Texans, Colts

Gotta be @ least one prime time game against one of those NFCE teams (prob NYG or DAL, maybe WAS), also expect the annual opening MNF against the Rams
[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Apr 11, 2017 at 12:19 PM ]
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by Lobo49er:
When does the regular season get announced? Gonna have to go a game this year.

Dates and times have been announced usually right before the draft. Opponents are already set...

HOME: Cards, Rams, Seahawks, Cowboys, Giants, Panthers, Jags, Titans

ROAD: Cards, Rams, Seahawks, Eagles, Redskins, Bears, Texans, Colts

Gotta be @ least one prime time game against one of those NFCE teams (prob NYG or DAL, maybe WAS), also expect the annual opening MNF against the Rams

Definitely gonna go to the away Rams game with my brother whose a Rams fan, probably go to Levi's for the first time and go smash out Seattle. Remember last year when our depleted team was playing for themselves and SEA had playoff implications on the line and we barely lost with Kap.

Win the west... and you can easily make a case building the offense is how you could get in the playoffs.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Clearly, Bowman's achilles is OK. Did you guys see what he was lifting...doing on it?

That was last year
Originally posted by illinois9er:
Clearly, Bowman's achilles is OK. Did you guys see what he was lifting...doing on it?

That was last year

LOL. My bad...thought that was a current video.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
gonna go 4-0, NT will be in an uproar.

pre season champs just like the 0-16 Lions!

No worries, I was like "wtf" when I seen Hayne running out there lol

I remember a report not too far after the injury, that Bow was seen around the facility with no crutches or walking with a limp. I tried to google his surgery but couldn't find anything. This could've been a staged injury to tank and save the tread on Bows tires in a lost season.
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on Apr 12, 2017 at 2:46 PM ]
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:

I remember a report not too far after the injury, that Bow was seen around the facility with no crutches or walking with a limp. I tried to google his surgery but couldn't find anything. This could've been a staged injury to tank and save the tread on Bows tires in a lost season.

Really? We don't have enough crazy conspiracy theories?

No more 75-man cutdown, or at least that's what is being proposed. IOW there will still be 90 players available to a team in the last preseason game. So a coach can decide to just sit all 53 guys who are pretty much gonna make the final roster in the last meaningless PS game if they so choose.
Originally posted by mojave45:

Really? We don't have enough crazy conspiracy theories?

Yup. Try it yourself, I also don't think there's a single report that actually says "AN MRI shows" . Could've been an injury or a strain that could've put him out 4-6 weeks and maybe they had a discussion and came to angreement just to shut him down.
The Panthers game first week should be very interesting.
Originally posted by GoldenGateGlory:

I think we can take them at our house and them not being able to fully prepare for our new systems if we decide to add some wrinkles to them.
Originally posted by GoldenGateGlory:

I think we can take them at our house and them not being able to fully prepare for our new systems if we decide to add some wrinkles to them.

Plus I'm sure Shanahan will know how to attack their D being in the NFC South the past 2 years
Share 49ersWebzone