No way Brah!
[ Edited by Overkill on Apr 6, 2016 at 8:51 AM ]
Originally posted by NinerDreamer11:
Originally posted by jitang01:

No way Brah!

Terrible 49er jersey selection.

lol no thanks!
[ Edited by Overkill on Apr 6, 2016 at 8:52 AM ]
I don't think Rice belongs above Montana. Three SB MVP's and the only multiple winner to never throw an int? Come on. And I don't think it's such a problem having Craig above Gore. Craig was the first really successful double-threat back in the NFL - he was the start of something.
Originally posted by crake49:
I don't think Rice belongs above Montana. Three SB MVP's and the only multiple winner to never throw an int? Come on. And I don't think it's such a problem having Craig above Gore. Craig was the first really successful double-threat back in the NFL - he was the start of something.

Jerry rice is the greatest football player of all time, but Joe is the greatest niner
plus BW swapped players so much, Craig didn't have a chance to play as long and the Offense wasn't as run heavy
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
plus BW swapped players so much, Craig didn't have a chance to play as long and the Offense wasn't as run heavy

Right. Craig had almost a thousand less carries, but at the time, he was a threat that defenses had a hard time dealing with because there were so many other offensive weapons. It's not Gore's fault that teams could just tee off on him, but when you look at the impact both players had on their respective teams, I think Craig was more of a weapon. Gore was usually the ONLY weapon.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Right. Craig had almost a thousand less carries, but at the time, he was a threat that defenses had a hard time dealing with because there were so many other offensive weapons. It's not Gore's fault that teams could just tee off on him, but when you look at the impact both players had on their respective teams, I think Craig was more of a weapon. Gore was usually the ONLY weapon.
yeah , i mean like look at who was his QB the majority of Gore's career
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Apr 6, 2016 at 9:41 AM ]
Jerry Rice is #1
aayee smitty!
Originally posted by Blindfury:
Originally posted by 4everFaithful:
Ya forsure, and shouldnt rice be ahead of montana?

I think so too but I can't really complain with Montana.

QB's win games not WR's.... Sorry, Montana hands down the GOAT

Originally posted by Since07:
Jerry Rice is #1

Nope, WR's do not win games... They touch the ball when the QB throws it to them. Montana GOAT
Joe Montana is the best 49er of all time, best football player of all time. period...
Originally posted by Stevec9932:
Joe Montana is the best 49er of all time, best football player of all time. period...
Yea I'd put Rice 1 and Gore is better than Craig. TO needs to be on this list.
  • MikeD
  • Veteran
Kap
Phillips
Clements
Kyle Williams
Lemonier
JT O'Sullivan
Trent Dilfer
Share 49ersWebzone