Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who Is Your Favorite NEW 49er Player?

Originally posted by Schulzy:
1. Iupati
2. Dixon
3. A. Davis

add Kyle Williams too and Taylor Mays
Originally posted by bret:
I'm excited about the whole draft class, especially the top 4 plus Phillip Adams. But my man-crush has to be NaVorro Bowman. I think he and Willis are going to be the centerpieces of an awesome defense for years to come!

From where they were drafted, I expect Iupati, Davis and Mays to contribute significantly. However, what really has me happy is that the entire draft class made the roster. I like Bowman and think he'll have a heck of a future. However, Byram and Dixon seem to be steals.
Phillip MOTHERf**kING Adams...

I've had 'good' vibes about this guy for some reason, like he might a diamond in the rough that just got screwed for coming out of a small school, a player Bill Walsh would have grabbed, himself.

Taylor Mays!

I can't wait until he's our starter.
Iupati.
Iupati and Dixon
Iupati - his selection made my draft day...
and the runner up, would be Dixon.
Originally posted by zeppfan1:
Iupati and Dixon

Between these two. I can't really decide but i voite dixon. But, As of right now Iupati is a starter he has been doing a great job from day one. Iupati has a lot more value then dixon. But, because of dixon we are 4-0 in preseason even it doesn't matter.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Gotta give it up for my Penn State man Bowman
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
yeah, all them.

Originally posted by FriscoFitted:

enough of this freakin quote
Iupati - Whats not to like about a human bulldozer?

K. Williams - Do I really need to explain why he is one of my favorites? We now have TWO Sun Devils. Can you guess the other one?
BOONE, went through a lot of struggles and hard work to make his roster spot. I have followed his story from the beginning. He may not be a star, but he has a lot of potential. He was a good player in college.
The player that I will be watching the most is Taylor Mays. I think the lineman we drafted will make the biggest improvement to our team overall if they play up to expectations.
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
Taylor Mays!

I can't wait until he's our starter.
Lupati
Dixon
Bowman
Share 49ersWebzone