LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 241 users in the forums

What would it take for you to consider Chips first season a success?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
After watching the last two yrs of harbaw's NO O, and followed up by tomsul and his no clue O AND D, , I am ready for some real NFL Offenseive football. To say we don't have the pieces to put out a pro O is silly. We just finished the grimest three yrs of non professional O football seen anywhere. So Chip's O, well be hard pressed not to totally eclipse anything we have seen here in the last three yrs. And yes, I am really looking forward to it. To have a team that has no O in three yrs is painful...but that is now behind us. I see no reason why a good Offensive coach cannot put a decent , maybe even exciting team out there. The last three yrs here have been of O coaching that was not substandard, but shamefully awful. I expect chip to change that.
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
After watching the last two yrs of harbaw's NO O, and followed up by tomsul and his no clue O AND D, , I am ready for some real NFL Offenseive football. To say we don't have the pieces to put out a pro O is silly. We just finished the grimest three yrs of non professional O football seen anywhere. So Chip's O, well be hard pressed not to totally eclipse anything we have seen here in the last three yrs. And yes, I am really looking forward to it. To have a team that has no O in three yrs is painful...but that is now behind us. I see no reason why a good Offensive coach cannot put a decent , maybe even exciting team out there. The last three yrs here have been of O coaching that was not substandard, but shamefully awful. I expect chip to change that.

I hope he does. If we can improve our scoring average, and our D improves on the road... We shouldn't be a laughingstock in the league this year. We lost what, 7 games by less than 10 points? And 4 or 5 by less than a TD?
[ Edited by mojave45 on Apr 13, 2016 at 8:26 AM ]
I'm hoping for:
overall - fast pace, intensity, back-n-forth games
O - begin installing system, score a bunch of points
D - they'll probably give up plenty of yards, but try to make timely plays to turn it back to the O
ST - take some to the house
10 wins.
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
10 wins.

Originally posted by 21SandersMoss84:
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
10 wins.

I'd like to see some improvement in Gabbert if Chip truly is a QB guru. I'd look for the same thing in Kap, but who knows if he'll even be a Niner by regular season.
Share 49ersWebzone