There are 211 users in the forums

Zane Beadles

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Chip is smart... I think we purposely restricted ourselves. We'll see a different squad next year, like we saw in the beggining of the year.

I think difference is we'll have a significantly overall better squad so we'd pull off close victories to be in the hunt of contending for a wild card or push for a .500 record.

LOL so we are going from worst team in the nfl to playoff contender in 1 season huh? Oh and we are the worst team on purpose and by design, gotcha.

Lol. I said fight for say a wild card spot or a .500 record?

You acted like we had a deep roster and could afford injuries . You're also acting like it wasn't an evaluation year, and we spent money in FA.

Take your one sided argument based off a record(would 5-11/6-10 be a huge difference?) where it seems after mid season we started low key tanking,changed QBs,etc. Elsewhere .
  • Jasta
  • Veteran
Zane made himself some money the last few weeks methinks. How many guys can play musical O-line and be solid wherever he lands when the music stops?
Originally posted by Jasta:
Zane made himself some money the last few weeks methinks. How many guys can play musical O-line and be solid wherever he lands when the music stops?

I was impressed with Zane yesterday. He was opening up some big holes at center yesterday!
Originally posted by pete98146:
Originally posted by Jasta:

I was impressed with Zane yesterday. He was opening up some big holes at center yesterday!

Sign Ron Leary to play guard and keep Zane at Center!
Zane at Center looks really good.

How many years does he have left??
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

2 IIRC
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

2yrs we may have found our new center going forward
Agreed on Zane as our starting Center going forward. Kilgore can be the backup C, and also backup Guard if need be, thus finally allowing us to either cut Matin, or find a sucker willing to do a 7th round pick, or player for player swap.
He was a great FA pickup. The only one this season.

Turned out being a really good signing.

Too bad it was our only one.
Originally posted by Bobdawg78:
Agreed on Zane as our starting Center going forward. Kilgore can be the backup C, and also backup Guard if need be, thus finally allowing us to either cut Matin, or find a sucker willing to do a 7th round pick, or player for player swap.

This. Beadles for Center!
At least we did well drafting Buckner and Robinson, and we have other players from the draft that might amount to something, (Blair, Redmond). Here's to hoping we sign a couple good young players at positions of need this off season. Poe for NT, and Jeffery for WR, would be two good additions in my eyes through FA, and hopefully we can land Garrett and others in the draft.
Cut this f**king bum
Dude got absolutely prison raped today.
Share 49ersWebzone