There are 279 users in the forums

Zane Beadles

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by GEEK:
He graded out poorly at LG but shined in a few games. He should look better next to Staley or Davis. He was the Jags man of the year as he's a high character guy.

Dig the signing, hate the financials

The contract isn't bad considering...
Originally posted by KRS-1:
He graded out poorly at LG but shined in a few games. He should look better next to Staley or Davis. He was the Jags man of the year as he's a high character guy.

Staley > Joeckel

That guy looks like a bust...
[ Edited by reasonable1 on Mar 17, 2016 at 6:52 AM ]
Originally posted by amir_tn80:
Originally posted by jordanroberts88:
PFF rated him at 64 out of 81 guards

Great fit with rest of the o-line then.

lol for reals..

This dude used to be ok, hopefully his down years with the jags was just a product of being on a sub par team...

wait... we are sub bar too.. damn
So he was a zone blocking guard with Denver and then signed a contract with the Jags. When did the Jags switch over to a power blocking scheme, and how did Beadles perform with them before that happened?
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by jordanroberts88:
PFF rated him at 64 out of 81 guards

Well that's better than 65th!

Woo Hoo!
Very good pick up, he's no worse than Boone. Zane has been a very good player in his career. If anything his contract says he has every chance to compete with our other young guys, but is garunteed nothing
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by reasonable1:

The contract isn't bad considering...

Considering what? Erik Pears makes $3m/year, and that ain't right. Contract is fine considering our cap space but ugly considering performance.
Originally posted by SoCold:

Woo Hoo!

Any signing that pushes Devey further from the field works for me.
Zane could be blocking for Blaine and Hayne. This could be fun
If you give Gabbert a pass for playing terrible on a bad team then I guess Zane gets the same pass.

Originally posted by reasonable1:
Originally posted by KRS-1:

Staley > Joeckel

That guy looks like a bust...

i wouldn't call him a bust, guys started every game since he's come into the league.

Was obviously better in Denver, but i think he'll look better next to Staley if LG is the position he takes.
Originally posted by PowderdToastMn:
Zane could be blocking for Blaine and Hayne. This could be fun

Hayne will be cut during TC.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Seems like a guy who was pretty good with the Broncos and not so great in Jacksonville, then again who is? So this might end up being another one of those Baalke specials. A guy no one thinks is good signed cheaply and then produces.
Originally posted by MeddlingKids:
Originally posted by SoCold:

Woo Hoo!

Any signing that pushes Devey further from the field works for me.

Read my mind! get Devey off this team! throw Pears in their too.
We signed somebody on the OL!!!
Share 49ersWebzone