There are 172 users in the forums

Which team will have Kaep on its roster next season?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Which team will have Kaep on its roster next season?

Haven't seen a poll on where you think Kaep will land yet. Much speculation has been made. What team would you put your money on to have Kaep on roster next season?
[ Edited by theninermaniac on Mar 14, 2016 at 7:03 PM ]
Niners
Member Milestone: This is post number 2,400 for Zealot.
I'll say Browns.
Arena season starts soon right?
At the beginning of the year, or the end?

I can picture it working out that the 49ers keep him and give it a whirl. Turns out the situation is as toxic as many of us fear, and they part ways (crappy trade) a few games into the season.
Kap will be on the niners bench this year until Chip desperate for a win sits Gabbert for CK
The dog pound....
I think he stays.....
I don't know why , but I have a feeling he will still be with us next season ....I'm hoping he sticks around, there is a slight chance this soap opera could come to an end soon, I'm really curious see him in that up tempo run first spread attack, once we draft some fast playmakers, to mix in with the veterans , this offense could be fun to watch, Kaep has the potential to be a monster in Kelly's offense , the same for Sunshine , he can make plays with his feet , his long TD run against the Bears is an example that he too could also have success in this system
I think it's more than likely the 49ers with the Broncos as the close 2nd choice around draft day

Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
I don't know why , but I have a feeling he will still be with us next season ....I'm hoping he sticks around, there is a slight chance this soap opera could come to an end soon, I'm really curious see him in that up tempo run first spread attack, once we draft some fast playmakers, to mix in with the veterans , this offense could be fun to watch, Kaep has the potential to be a monster in Kelly's offense , the same for Sunshine , he can make plays with his feet , his long TD run against the Bears is an example that he too could also have success in this system

Agree. I think it would be a real nice battle between those two. Both bring different elements to the game with Kap and his arm and willingness and ability to make those big plays and Gabbert with his ability to think quickly and get rid of the ball. They are both extremely athletic as well
Originally posted by Sims19849ers:
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:

Agree. I think it would be a real nice battle between those two. Both bring different elements to the game with Kap and his arm and willingness and ability to make those big plays and Gabbert with his ability to think quickly and get rid of the ball. They are both extremely athletic as well

If we keep Kaep , I still want us to draft a QB in the middle rounds , if Christian Hackenberg is still available in the 4th, he would be a solid QB to groom for future action down the road , then we can go BPA with our #7 , maybe the best pass rusher on the board is still there when we pick
[ Edited by NeeJ49er on Mar 15, 2016 at 8:47 AM ]
  • lazy
  • Veteran
49ers
It's starting to look like Baalke won't blink and Kaepernick will be a Niner this year.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
broncos
Share 49ersWebzone