LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 268 users in the forums

Jarryd Hayne going to jail.

Ok, the d******d has joined the Gold Coast Titans, now this team is quite the new kid on the block and are doing quite well leading to the quarter end of the season, so no they dont really need him except to put bums on seats, i guess when he gets his league legs back he'll be able to add extra firepower to being top eight but i dont think he can do it in a short time, too many combinations to get to know and familiarise, maybe next year. Dated 3/8/16

Okay lets try a different way guys, on topic, civil and no baiting, this plane has been in a few turbulent weather conditions, fine skies and a good season ahead for this one please.

Okay...has left the roost wether by tap of the shoulder or own volition, its damning anyway similar to SBWs'. Well here's the gist of it, hayne is still under the 49ers canopy be it as a R and R list, we who have followed him looked forward to the new season hoping he would burn it, but that ain't gonna be, so here on end you have your own choices, I for one will continue to follow SFC 49ers and will continue to learn this game even if it means racking my brains out! So over to yous. Lets party and not drown our sorrows! New Niners for life
[ Edited by English on Mar 29, 2021 at 5:23 AM ]
Never has so much discussion happened over a player who has contributed nothing...
Originally posted by Niners99:
Never has so much discussion happened over a player who has contributed nothing...
Good to go 99, the story of the season is what. time will tell if he proves or not, in fact hes opened up a door that no one ever thought to open. Can pros from another football code go play in another pro football code, so far he has shown potential.

nothing is going a bit far. Was the teams 7th best graded offensive player, their best returner and has the best accent on the team.
Originally posted by theauviper:
nothing is going a bit far. Was the teams 7th best graded offensive player, their best returner and has the best accent on the team.
luv that one the accent!
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
The accent was a beauty.

I don't give this thread much hope of living long btw.
  • Goatie
  • Veteran

Not only is he being talked about they are singing about him

• fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by theauviper:

Yes, but he fumbles too much...
I really hope this dude gets cut
If Kelly has half a brain he'll put Hayne at H-back, so he can put him all over the place to set up mismatches, something the last coaching staff failed to see or do. Put him in space and let him do what he already has been doing. He knows enough about American football now to take it to the next level, you don't need to play the game for ten years to know if you're a natural or not, you find out right away, and to me Hayne has shown enough glimpses. The rest is on the imagination of Chip Kelly's offense. My question is, if he does have a great year, makes touch downs and even goes to a Probowl, does he go back to Australia and play Rugby again, or does he finish his career playing football here?

Originally posted by 4x4niner:
Good to go 99, the story of the season is what. time will tell if he proves or not, in fact hes opened up a door that no one ever thought to open. Can pros from another football code go play in another pro football code, so far he has shown potential.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_players_who_have_converted_from_one_football_code_to_another
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

Me too.....just so that I don't have to see these "Hayne threads" every time I enter this site. Here's an idea.....let's talk about him if he actually becomes a meaningful starter on the team and does something worth talking about.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ottawa49er:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

Me too.....just so that I don't have to see these "Hayne threads" every time I enter this site. Here's an idea.....let's talk about him if he actually becomes a meaningful starter on the team and does something worth talking about.

he will have fair and square competition under the eyes of some actual competent coaches. if he does not cut the mustard he is gone forever in my opinion. i think the days are gone where we cut someone, then dilly dally about it and bring them back. if they can not make the roster, the hell with them once and for all. i do know one thing.. whether it is this guy or the ghost of john taylor and vic washington. we have just GOT to get this return thing figured out
I like Hayne but I'm kind of hoping he gets cut so these threads and this weird fascination goes away
Originally posted by cciowa:
he will have fair and square competition under the eyes of some actual competent coaches. if he does not cut the mustard he is gone forever in my opinion. i think the days are gone where we cut someone, then dilly dally about it and bring them back. if they can not make the roster, the hell with them once and for all. i do know one thing.. whether it is this guy or the ghost of john taylor and vic washington. we have just GOT to get this return thing figured out

Sure would be nice if he could lock down the return game. Anything he could add as a RB would just be icing on the cake.
Share 49ersWebzone