LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 231 users in the forums

The Hayne Thread version 3,142

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by KeepRabbitsOut:
Thanks to English for bringing the thread back. But if we don't stay on topic the parking lot awaits forever.

There are some marvellous things that happened with Hayne and the niners that highlight some major issues in this franchise and the NFL. Can we talk about that. I am not blameless either but I want other NFL and niner posters to contribute and if we appear to be a bunch of Aussie hicks then..".

There is a thread in the parking lot for a bit more fun where we can show pictures of Cain toads etc. so if we are feeling cheeky then that's the place.
Lol what so bad about the parking Lott? You say it like its damnation
Like I said in previous locked threads, Hayne makes at least one defender miss every single time he touches the ball. What Hayne brings to the table cant be taught. So if he ever gets the fundamentals of NFL football down, he will be a dynamic playmaker.

I hope that he is still a 49er long enough to see that happen.
Originally posted by Since07:
Lol what so bad about the parking Lott? You say it like its damnation

No. It's where it's is bit more fun and relaxed. Can talk about the other non NFL and niner stuff there.

Direct NFL and niner talk is what I like here and so do the mods.
Originally posted by KeepRabbitsOut:
No. It's where it's is bit more fun and relaxed. Can talk about the other non NFL and niner stuff there.

Direct NFL and niner talk is what I like here and so do the mods.
You know it's the us vs them that get's the thread deleted?
Originally posted by tezel112:

Still cant believe that was the only kr he did
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Like I said in previous locked threads, Hayne makes at least one defender miss every single time he touches the ball. What Hayne brings to the table cant be taught. So if he ever gets the fundamentals of NFL football down, he will be a dynamic playmaker.

I hope that he is still a 49er long enough to see that happen.

Sometimes it seems like he doesn't quite see what you see. But I have faith. I also have faith in the niners not wanting to have such a poor season and Chip gives me confidence. Baalke not so much but Hayne needs to make himself unwaivable.
Originally posted by English:
One more shot at it. Stay on subject and don't get personal.

As someone who has followed the rules 100%, I would like to ask the question why on earth don't you just ban people who aren't following the rules? For a week or a month, or whatever. I thought admins had tools too that helped them detect if someone just makes a new login to get around that, but maybe not, I don't know. But it gets annoying when the whole thread gets deleted instead of the posters who can't control themselves getting 'deleted'. Edit: note I realize being admin must be a difficult and often thankless job!
[ Edited by Ausperson on Feb 10, 2016 at 2:57 PM ]
  • 220s
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ausperson:
As someone who has followed the rules 100%, I would like to ask the question why on earth don't you just ban people who aren't following the rules? For a week or a month, or whatever. I thought admins had tools too that helped them detect if someone just makes a new login to get around that, but maybe not, I don't know. But it gets annoying when the whole thread gets deleted instead of the posters who can't control themselves getting 'deleted'. Edit: note I realize being admin must be a difficult and often thankless job!

Think I might have made a few errors but it was early on during V1, camp and preseason, the mods were a little more forgiving while we were all learning the ropes.

So what did I miss.
I am glad to see that this thread is back. It is always the most entertaining thread on this board. As for Hayne, I would hope that his special skills are utilized in a better way by Mr. Modkins. I hope he doesn't listen too much to the "experts" that insist that he should "run lower," he may save his knees but the poor blokes brains are going to get scrambled from all the helmet to helmet hits. With the 49ers elementary "meat grinder" approach to the running game, its not worth brain damage for the rest of his life to play 2 or 3 years in the NFL. They can use Gaskins for that kind of work, he's far more suited for it.

What a f**ken circus. This thread will be different
Originally posted by OldMort49:
I am glad to see that this thread is back. It is always the most entertaining thread on this board. As for Hayne, I would hope that his special skills are utilized in a better way by Mr. Modkins. I hope he doesn't listen too much to the "experts" that insist that he should "run lower," he may save his knees but the poor blokes brains are going to get scrambled from all the helmet to helmet hits. With the 49ers elementary "meat grinder" approach to the running game, its not worth brain damage for the rest of his life to play 2 or 3 years in the NFL. They can use Gaskins for that kind of work, he's far more suited for it.

Agree with this. Open spaces for the lad. That's his place to shine, not grinding up the guts like a piece of meat
Hi all

Long time reader ( from the first Hayne post in the first thread ) first time Poster

I have read ALOT of the same thing over and over again
at first I sided with the Aussies ( as I knew what Hayne was capable of in the NRL ) then I started to see the views of the Veterans as holding the most weight

So please Veterans as I am not very versed in the game continue to explain the finer details, I like how thl408 breaks things down
that helps me alot

Anyway now thats out of the way

my current view is Hayne should be in USA training with that 3rd party training camp
I don't think he has the time to only rely on training from April every year

Peace out and lets keep it civil
Originally posted by C0wb0y_p3t3:
Hi all

Long time reader ( from the first Hayne post in the first thread ) first time Poster

at first I sided with the Aussies ( as I knew what Hayne was capable of in the NRL ) then I started to see the views of the Veterans as holding the most weight

So please Veterans as I am not very versed in the game continue to explain the finer details, I like how thl408 breaks things down
that helps me alot

my current view is Hayne should be in USA training with that 3rd party training camp

Yeah I would have liked for him to be over there training after a short time off/holiday back home.
Originally posted by C0wb0y_p3t3:
Hi all

that helps me alot

This. And thanks for joining in.
Share 49ersWebzone