There are 152 users in the forums

Top 5 Favorite 49ers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Steve Young
Rice
Bryant Young
Gore
Willis

the reason I don't list Montana is because he's slightly before my time as a fan.
Its interesting see the older folks who have lists with Rice, Montana, Lott, and Willis.. shows how great Patrick was. He'll be missed, im glad i got to watch him. Wish i got to watch montana and rice though. I got to watch the end of Rice's career, his final years with sf then he moved to oakland. Those of you who got to watch the 5 SB dynasty are lucky man. Since i became a fan its been all struggle lol, i would cry in elementary school because how much we sucked.
[ Edited by 4everFaithful on Feb 5, 2016 at 3:16 PM ]
Lott
Montana
Rice
Taylor
This one is a bit surprising but Aldon Smith

Honorable mention to Bar None his rookie year. Grade A badass and an unbelievable FB who played like a RB
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Feb 5, 2016 at 3:47 PM ]
1. Joe Montana
2. Jerry Rice
3. Steve Young
4. Patrick Willis
5. Bryant Young
Originally posted by dompernick53:
I'm 26 and based on who I've seen play, my list goes like this...
1) Steve Young
2) Jerry Rice
3) Frank Gore
4) Patrick Willis
5) Colin Kaepernick (UNR alum here)
Honorable Mention: Navarro Bowman, Garrison Hearst, Bryant Young, TO (hate how it all ended with him though), Dashon Goldson, Julian Peterson, Charlie Garner

um.....joe?
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Lott
Montana
Rice
Taylor
This one is a bit surprising but Aldon Smith

Honorable mention to Bar None his rookie year. Grade A badass and an unbelievable FB who played like a RB

Oh yeah. he was unbelievable.

some d*bag wrote an article naming the biggest rookie busts ever and listed bar none obviously never bothering to research his knee injury.

"journalism" at its best.
Rice
Young
Sapolu
Norton
Gore
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Joe Montana
Steve Young
Roger Craig
Jerry Rice
Ronnie Lott

Even though my first piece of 49er gear was a Brodie jersey I have to populate my list with guys who won Super Bowls.
Lott
BY
Rice
Willis
Gore
1. Jerry Rice
2. Steve Young
3. Patrick Willis
4. Bryant Young
5. Joe Staley

Honorable mentions: Ken Norton Jr, Gary Plummer, Tim McDonald, Merton Hanks, Frank Gore, Jeff Garcia, Navarro Bowman, Justin Smith, Brent Jones
[ Edited by birdie2bogey on Feb 6, 2016 at 11:33 AM ]

Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
1) Steve Young
2) Jerry Rice
3) Frank Gore
4) Patrick Willis
Honorable Mention: Navarro Bowman, Garrison Hearst, Bryant Young, TO (hate how it all ended with him though), Dashon Goldson, Julian Peterson, Charlie Garner

um.....joe?

I was born in 89 so I never really saw Joe play and I really only saw Jerry's twilight years but he was still amazing. Forgot to list VD, one of my faves as well.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
1) Steve Young
2) Jerry Rice
3) Frank Gore
4) Patrick Willis

um.....joe?

I was born in 89 so I never really saw Joe play and I really only saw Jerry's twilight years but he was still amazing. Forgot to list VD, one of my faves as well.
no one should really question your choices cuz they are your opinions. for example i like young but would never put him on a top five or even top ten. i think we should have traded him when we had the chance.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

that was the year i looked into the window of my x girlfriends bed room window and saw her having sex with another man. then her dog duke came up to the window( not sure why he was in the room at the time they were having sex) and started to wag his tail at me cuz he knew me. suffice to say i ran very fast and very far
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Willie Middlebrooks
Dre Bly
Cedric Wilson
Brandon Doman
Jonas Jennings

No Rashaun Woods??!?! Come on man!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone