There are 163 users in the forums

Stupid poll for training camp

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Stupid poll for training camp

Originally posted by YACBros85:
Originally posted by illinois9er:
People that used alligator over Mississippi are the same ones that roll the toilet paper off from under the roll instead of over the top.

I'd be curious the age brackets - like 25-39 (used Mississippi) and 40+ used alligators? I wonder if it was just a generational thing.
Originally posted by tankle104:
People that used alligator over Mississippi are the same ones that roll the toilet paper off from under the roll instead of over the top.

I'd be curious the age brackets - like 25-39 (used Mississippi) and 40+ used alligators? I wonder if it was just a generational thing.

Its a possibility. Never heard of alligators until just the other day.

Its a possibility. Never heard of alligators until just the other day.

Me either. Lol I'd of been like "wtf are you doing?" Lmaoo

50+. Bay Area raised. M-I-S-S-I-S-S-I-P-P-I

I think you got that backwards. I'm 40+ and it's Mississippi. Alligators sounds like a millennial and younger thing 😂
Mississippi is what we used here in DC. I've never heard of alligators
Originally posted by 49ers808:

I think you got that backwards. I'm 40+ and it's Mississippi. Alligators sounds like a millennial and younger thing 😂

Lmao yeah, I'm a millennial but I was a late kid. So my parents are baby boomers. Idk hahaha it's just so funny cause the MISSISSIPPI folks have never heard of counting gators and vice versa. Lmao I'm so curious where the disconnect is.

alligators sounds like what some rich kids in the Hampton would be counting. "Mississippi? You mean the poorest and most obese state?? No thank you. I'd rather die by gators"
Originally posted by 49ers808:

Lmao yeah, I'm a millennial but I was a late kid. So my parents are baby boomers. Idk hahaha it's just so funny cause the MISSISSIPPI folks have never heard of counting gators and vice versa. Lmao I'm so curious where the disconnect is.

alligators sounds like what some rich kids in the Hampton would be counting. "Mississippi? You mean the poorest and most obese state?? No thank you. I'd rather die by gators"

Poor and obese sounds like an oxymoron.
Mississippi is the best word that you could ever use . It trains your inner brain clock.
Leave the old school Mississippi in the past, kids these days should count 'motherf**kers'

Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Leave the old school Mississippi in the past, kids these days should count 'motherf**kers'
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Lmao
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

LMAO that's great
Share 49ersWebzone