There are 230 users in the forums

Stupid poll for training camp

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Stupid poll for training camp

• thl408
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Originally posted by thl408:
I can live with that. I was about to re-evaluate my entire childhood wondering wtf we were doing counting 'alligators'.

You good thl, 15% means more than just you voted alligators

Those are his alt accounts

enjoy your banning
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Alligator when you're a kid playing street ball, Mississippi when you're playing organized football at any level, and Thousands if you suck/only play special teams.

Bro this is so accurate
enjoy your banning

Lol.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Alligator when you're a kid playing street ball, Mississippi when you're playing organized football at any level, and Thousands if you suck/only play special teams.

I can live with that. I was about to re-evaluate my entire childhood wondering wtf we were doing counting 'alligators'.

These guys are tripping. If you grew up on the west coast, you were using alligators. No one even knew where Mississippi was as kids lol. Waterbear is spot on though as you get older.

Most people I knew growing up all called Mississippis. I am not sure where I picked up one thousand. I can assure you that I didn't play ST's. I actually played RB, TE and LB as a kid. I played really well in an indoor flag football game as a corner about 10 years ago. Can't get enough people to want to play anymore.
  • thl408
Originally posted by Furlow:

These guys are tripping. If you grew up on the west coast, you were using alligators. No one even knew where Mississippi was as kids lol. Waterbear is spot on though as you get older.

Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Never heard of alligators until today. But WTF would I know I'm from an island lol
I'm from Florida. It's always been Mississippi. But we are alligator ally in every body of water in Florida so it should be alligators. I'm torn...
I live in TN and never heard that Alligator thing before today. We either used Mississippi playing street ball or Thousand counts once we were playing organized games.

I grew up in Cali and never heard anyone count alligators. Lmao only time I heard alligator was "cya later alligator"
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
I live in TN and never heard that Alligator thing before today. We either used Mississippi playing street ball or Thousand counts once we were playing organized games.

For some reason I initially read that as "organized crimes" lmao
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Shouldn't this be in the flag football forum??

lol made you look, there is no such thing.
People that used alligator over Mississippi are the same ones that roll the toilet paper off from under the roll instead of over the top.
Originally posted by illinois9er:
People that used alligator over Mississippi are the same ones that roll the toilet paper off from under the roll instead of over the top.

Share 49ersWebzone