LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 164 users in the forums

Season ticket holders

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I just received an email saying I was not selected to purchase superbowl tickets in the "random ticket drawing."

Did anyone get selected in the "random ticket drawing?"
[ Edited by JGNINER34 on Jan 29, 2016 at 8:09 AM ]
Originally posted by JGNINER34:
I just received an email saying I was not selected to purchase tickets in the "random ticket drawing."

Did anyone get selected in the "random ticket drawing?"
i haven't received my notice yet
these scums didn't even say how many tickets were up for the drawing

what i'm curious about is if yap yap jed yapping about raiders can play in santa clara..does that mean we get first rights on all raiders games since we have the PSL's
Originally posted by iLL49er:

what i'm curious about is if yap yap jed yapping about raiders can play in santa clara..does that mean we get first rights on all raiders games since we have the PSL's
if not, we should at least get reimbursed or cut the SBL in half

I would check the fine print in your agreement. I would bet the 49ers and NFL thought about this and covered themselves.
Originally posted by TheWooLick:

I would check the fine print in your agreement. I would bet the 49ers and NFL thought about this and covered themselves.
we dont have rights to other NFL games
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

If they did add a 2nd NFL team and they had their own SBL's. Who would have 1st right to other events? I assume the new teams SBL holders would only have rights to the team and secondary rights to other events?
Originally posted by pd24:

If they did add a 2nd NFL team and they had their own SBL's. Who would have 1st right to other events? I assume the new teams SBL holders would only have rights to the team and secondary rights to other events?

I am not sure that SBLs would be allowed to be sold but it would be great for Santa Clara if they could. If they did they would likely be something just tied to season ticket rights seeing as the Raiders would be tenants of the 49ers and perhaps Santa Clara.

SBL members don't really have first rights. They just get presale codes. The Raiders SBL members would also just get presale codes at the same time.
Originally posted by 9erReign:

SBL members don't really have first rights. They just get presale codes. The Raiders SBL members would also just get presale codes at the same time.
i doubt it would be at the same time, but tiered is more realistic like they do now

i doubt raiders would end up in levi's but it's def nonsense that they fine printed that so PSL owners do'nt get first refusal

i haven't looked in detail but have PSL prices stabilized w/ chip kelly's hiring? that's about the only positive that can come out of hiring this moron...people who wanna bail can bail now with an upswing
WTF, I didn't get my SB email yet.

But i did just get a presale reminder for coldplay just now
I got the email...

"The random ticket drawing for SBL Members has been conducted and I am sorry to inform you that you did not receive the opportunity to purchase Super Bowl 50 tickets. As a valued Member, I want to be sure you are made aware of another Super Bowl option still available directly from our partner.

NFL On Location is the NFL's official source for event experiences and hospitality. Exclusive Super Bowl 50 packages including game tickets and hospitality are available.

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact 49ers Member Services at 415-GO-49ERS or [email protected].

Thank you for your continued support.

Best,

Jamie Brandt, Vice President, Ticketing & Premium Services
San Francisco 49ers"
Originally posted by Marvin49:
I got the email...

"The random ticket drawing for SBL Members has been conducted and I am sorry to inform you that you did not receive the opportunity to purchase Super Bowl 50 tickets. As a valued Member, I want to be sure you are made aware of another Super Bowl option still available directly from our partner.

NFL On Location is the NFL's official source for event experiences and hospitality. Exclusive Super Bowl 50 packages including game tickets and hospitality are available.

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact 49ers Member Services at 415-GO-49ERS or [email protected].

Thank you for your continued support.

Best,

Jamie Brandt, Vice President, Ticketing & Premium Services
San Francisco 49ers"
what time did you get that ?
i also received the e-mail and did not get selected. IF you were selected please post so we know its not a scam. lol

maybe 1 person was randomly selected?
Share 49ersWebzone