LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 278 users in the forums

My team. My roster. My opinion.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by RDB4216:
So what happened to the rules on this forum? #1 being "don't be a jerk". #3 being "we value quality over quantity" and put some thought into your posts. Apparently the mods only apply those rules to certain posters, while the jerks add to their post count with such enlightening insights as "LOL DIDN'T READ".

No sense of humor eh?

When you make your own thread, it better be more than a Sam Bradford manifeso, or you should expect people to turn the thread into a free for all.
I did not post DNR, i actually posted a response,

But CLEARLY we have some people here who don't have sense of humor..

This is how the webzone is, and it's hilarious. If you can't take the criticism then GTFO.

"This is why women don't play the game" - Name that Movie!
[ Edited by NinerDreamer11 on Jan 29, 2016 at 1:36 PM ]
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by fropwns:
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
brave first post. WElcome to WZ. And once again , how great to hear from those who DNR, or Did Not Read and then had the brass to advertise it. Those few of you who did, you are amazing. Also, watch it you DNR guys. You may end up in the ER(emergency room) some day and have DNR written on your forehead...short for "do not resuscitate".

This

Great movie.

This.
"I'd like.... to sign....
Braaaaadford..."
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by reasonable1:
Just curious...did any of you turn the channel when Schefter SUGGESTED the team could go after Bradford??

Gabbert and Bradford?

No
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
I won't hate on the OP. Very Good points #80. IDK about cutting Brooks tho. I'd like one more year out of him with motivation.

The best part of this post is the suggestion to sign Bradford. Because this happened...

Originally posted by valrod33:
I stopped reading at signing Sam Bradford

same
This guy is probably scarred for life the zone can be so unrelenting and funny all at the same time. Funniest 6 pages I have read in a while.
Share 49ersWebzone