LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 218 users in the forums

My team. My roster. My opinion.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
So what happened to the rules on this forum? #1 being "don't be a jerk". #3 being "we value quality over quantity" and put some thought into your posts. Apparently the mods only apply those rules to certain posters, while the jerks add to their post count with such enlightening insights as "LOL DIDN'T READ".
Well at least he didn't mock us the entire Ohio State Buckeyes roster
[ Edited by lamontb on Jan 28, 2016 at 8:15 AM ]
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
I stopped at "I'd like to sign Bradford. . . "

to a back up deal !
Originally posted by RDB4216:
So what happened to the rules on this forum? #1 being "don't be a jerk". #3 being "we value quality over quantity" and put some thought into your posts. Apparently the mods only apply those rules to certain posters, while the jerks add to their post count with such enlightening insights as "LOL DIDN'T READ".

You ought to have been here long enough to know that there is a lot of flex in the approach on this rule, to allow for reasonable exchanges.

Calling your fellow posters jerks is likely to get a reaction.

Accusing the mods of favouritism is likely to get a reaction.

And by the way, if we were enforcing that rule as rigorously as you suggest, this post of yours would also get a warning.
Originally posted by elguapo:
Bradford is so much worse of a qb than kap and gab. Horrible qb in a friendly offense and most of his yards and or tds came in garbage time. He threw so many ints and bad balls. No deep accuracy and holds the ball too long as well as takes sacks with the best of em.

However I like some of your other calls.

Why does everyone want Marvin jones? He's just another 2 or 3 wr. We need a dam number 1 wr so so bad. That is almost the number one priority.

Agree - Bradford is Mr. Peanut Brittle.
Originally posted by MikeD:
Bradford is so much worse of a qb than kap and gab. Horrible qb in a friendly offense and most of his yards and or tds came in garbage time. He threw so many ints and bad balls. No deep accuracy and holds the ball too long as well as takes sacks with the best of em.

Why does everyone want Marvin jones? He's just another 2 or 3 wr. We need a dam number 1 wr so so bad. That is almost the number one priority.

Yeah Trents got to let Chip draft the first two rounds just to find the best offensive weapons available. That should be our strength going into next year

Noway!

Philly's draft under Chip sucked.
Agree completely on Oline and Dline.

Suggestion, try using some "Bold" in headings to make your post easier to read.

Good luck!
Originally posted by valrod33:
I stopped reading at signing Sam Bradford

This

pass on sam
Originally posted by valrod33:
I stopped reading at signing Sam Bradford

This. He lost me at Bradford too lol

Originally posted by English:

You ought to have been here long enough to know that there is a lot of flex in the approach on this rule, to allow for reasonable exchanges.

Calling your fellow posters jerks is likely to get a reaction.

Accusing the mods of favouritism is likely to get a reaction.

And by the way, if we were enforcing that rule as rigorously as you suggest, this post of yours would also get a warning.

Again, the rule is "don't be a jerk". So I didn't call anyone a jerk, their behavior did that for them. What kind of "reasonable exchange" is "LOL DIDN'T READ"? If someone didn't read it, why reply? The only reason to reply would be to be a troll, or a jerk. Otherwise simply move on to the next post. Where is the "we value quality" in "LOL DIDN'T READ"? I'm sure a lot of thought was put into that post, for sure. And notice they are posted by Veterans and such - who one would think had also been here long enough to know better.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Agree - Bradford is Mr. Peanut Brittle.

Maybe get Buckner jack or treadwell whichever is left at 7. If all of them are there maybe pass on the defense of line because we got Armstead last year and we deathly have a need for a middle linebacker and a number one receiver more than a need for a defensive lineman (although Buckner kicks some ass)

Bradford is a bad version of Alex smith with less mobility and more ints. Remember coming out of college Bradford actually ran pretty decently? I don't know what the hell happened to that guy besides being on the s**tty Rams
Originally posted by 16to87:

pass on sam
doesn't even study the playbook
Again, the rule is "don't be a jerk". So I didn't call anyone a jerk, their behavior did that for them. What kind of "reasonable exchange" is "LOL DIDN'T READ"? If someone didn't read it, why reply? The only reason to reply would be to be a troll, or a jerk. Otherwise simply move on to the next post. Where is the "we value quality" in "LOL DIDN'T READ"? I'm sure a lot of thought was put into that post, for sure. And notice they are posted by Veterans and such - who one would think had also been here long enough to know better.

Dude please chill.

Sports used to be kid games before adults started playing remember?

If you post something crazy like cutting Kaep for Bradford, you better be able to back it up
[ Edited by Pick4Six on Jan 28, 2016 at 9:17 AM ]
  • MikeD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Originally posted by MikeD:

Yeah Trents got to let Chip draft the first two rounds just to find the best offensive weapons available. That should be our strength going into next year

Noway!

Philly's draft under Chip sucked.

Agreed. But I don't think letting him draft a couple players would hurt. Still got a ton of picks
Share 49ersWebzone