LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 303 users in the forums

My team. My roster. My opinion.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Probably better ways to introduce yourself on this board.
Sam Bradford? Come on man
I stopped reading when I saw sign bradford!
I disagree with a lot of what you said.

Especially with the Bradford, and that you'd rather bring him instead of having Kap. Clearly Bradford didn't work out in Philly, why bring him here?

I do agree that OL needs to be the focus, but that their are plenty of things to look forward to on this OLine, plus whoever we bring in this offseason.

As for Bowman, we still yet to see the best of him, he's only 27, he has a solid 3 years before we see a decrease in him, which should hopefully mean that we'll bring in another Protege by then.

They can stay away from the DB's, they're fine, i like the young talent we got there. Focus should be on LB's, DL, and OL. and WR
I won't be as hard on you as the others.. there are areas I do agree with and alot I disagree.

QB - First of all, I don't want Sam Bradford no matter how much he costs. I'm much more comfortable rolling with Kap, Gabbert and or a 1st rd pick or even Vernon Adams in later rounds. Bradford just doesn't scare opposing defenses and if he's truly requesting $25M per year. Yeah we're all set.

OL - I think Davis will return. I think Tiller finds his way in a starting role (probably RG). I think Brown will become a very important backup as there are always OL's going down throughout the year but I think we have to target a Mitchell Schwartz and even Manuel Ramirez (C/G) from Detroit. We never really replaced Daniel Kilgore. He doesn't have the strength and football acumen that Goodwin had.

RB's - I think Harris is on a 3 or 4 year deal?

WR - there is no doubt we need to resign Boldin and bring in Alshon Jeffery and/or draft a WR in the 1st 2 rounds. Probably 2nd round.

TE - I think we are ok here. Although I would give Coby Fleener a look.

DL - We need to have Muhammad Wilkerson on the first god dam* flight to Santa Clara when the FA window opens. Baalke needs to pull out all the stops and make that his #1 target. This guy is an absolute stud and I would give him the contract he so deserves.

MLB - I do agree Myles Jack would be a heck of a pick at # 7. Alot of ppl don't agree. Hodges biggest weakness is missing tackles. That can be coached up.

OLB - I think you are a bit harsh on Eli Harold. Give him sometime to develop and get stronger. I think he will improve. Love Lynch on other side. Agree, get rid of Brooks.

CB - i feel good about this group. Dontae Johnson & Brock starters. Ward in the slot and or FS.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by amosmac28:
I won't be as hard on you as the others.. there are areas I do agree with and alot I disagree.

QB - First of all, I don't want Sam Bradford no matter how much he costs. I'm much more comfortable rolling with Kap, Gabbert and or a 1st rd pick or even Vernon Adams in later rounds. Bradford just doesn't scare opposing defenses and if he's truly requesting $25M per year. Yeah we're all set.

OL - I think Davis will return. I think Tiller finds his way in a starting role (probably RG). I think Brown will become a very important backup as there are always OL's going down throughout the year but I think we have to target a Mitchell Schwartz and even Manuel Ramirez (C/G) from Detroit. We never really replaced Daniel Kilgore. He doesn't have the strength and football acumen that Goodwin had.

RB's - I think Harris is on a 3 or 4 year deal?

WR - there is no doubt we need to resign Boldin and bring in Alshon Jeffery and/or draft a WR in the 1st 2 rounds. Probably 2nd round.

TE - I think we are ok here. Although I would give Coby Fleener a look.

DL - We need to have Muhammad Wilkerson on the first god dam* flight to Santa Clara when the FA window opens. Baalke needs to pull out all the stops and make that his #1 target. This guy is an absolute stud and I would give him the contract he so deserves.

MLB - I do agree Myles Jack would be a heck of a pick at # 7. Alot of ppl don't agree. Hodges biggest weakness is missing tackles. That can be coached up.

OLB - I think you are a bit harsh on Eli Harold. Give him sometime to develop and get stronger. I think he will improve. Love Lynch on other side. Agree, get rid of Brooks.

CB - i feel good about this group. Dontae Johnson & Brock starters. Ward in the slot and or FS.

Ok maybe not a group fond of Bradford. Understandable. Simple fact is Im moving on from Kap. Doesn't mean Chip is. Agree on Wilkerson.
Originally posted by socal9er42:
My Team?

Jed? Is that you?

You opened the thread didnt you? :)
Whoa whoa whoa wait a sec Jed, Sam Bradford? you mean this Sam Bradford?

NFLonCBSVerified account‏@NFLonCBS

"Sam Bradford reportedly asked for $25M a year from the Eagles in contract talks:"

Umm No thanks
  • evil
  • Veteran

Bradford is so much worse of a qb than kap and gab. Horrible qb in a friendly offense and most of his yards and or tds came in garbage time. He threw so many ints and bad balls. No deep accuracy and holds the ball too long as well as takes sacks with the best of em.

However I like some of your other calls.

Why does everyone want Marvin jones? He's just another 2 or 3 wr. We need a dam number 1 wr so so bad. That is almost the number one priority.
  • MikeD
  • Veteran
IMO Chip clearly has confidence in the QB situation if he doesn't draft one in the first round.
Originally posted by valrod33:
I stopped reading at signing Sam Bradford

lol THIS
  • MikeD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by elguapo:
Bradford is so much worse of a qb than kap and gab. Horrible qb in a friendly offense and most of his yards and or tds came in garbage time. He threw so many ints and bad balls. No deep accuracy and holds the ball too long as well as takes sacks with the best of em.

However I like some of your other calls.

Why does everyone want Marvin jones? He's just another 2 or 3 wr. We need a dam number 1 wr so so bad. That is almost the number one priority.

Yeah Trents got to let Chip draft the first two rounds just to find the best offensive weapons available. That should be our strength going into next year
Originally posted by valrod33:
I stopped reading at signing Sam Bradford

Same
Share 49ersWebzone