LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 296 users in the forums

49ers to receive Paul Tagliabue Award

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by susweel:
Between this and Boldin's man of the year award I'd say it's been a successful season.

C-L-A-S-S
Originally posted by Homer:
Lmao!!!

Only laughing because we hired (allegedly "racist") chip. Good for us.

Because he got rid of McCoy and Jackson? How does trading two guys make a guy a racist? Because those guys called him a racist. He got rid of one because the guy had focus issues and the other had gang ties. Maybe he was just getting rid of distractions and locker room problems? SMH. Labels are thrown around way too easy anymore.
Originally posted by boast:
Between this and Boldin's man of the year award I'd say it's been a successful season.

C-L-A-S-S

This look like success to you?

Lmao!!!

This whole "allegedly racist" crap is ridiculous. Chip Kelly has done nothing to earn that accusation.
  • Homer
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BadgerHawk:
Because he got rid of McCoy and Jackson? How does trading two guys make a guy a racist? Because those guys called him a racist. He got rid of one because the guy had focus issues and the other had gang ties. Maybe he was just getting rid of distractions and locker room problems? SMH. Labels are thrown around way too easy anymore.

Haha, simmer down. I put it in parantheses and "racist" in quotes because I don't believe it. He replaced talented head cases for less talented players. McCoy and Jackson are both idiots.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Wtf happened to the kkkelly pic ?
Originally posted by Niners99:
Lmao!!!

This whole "allegedly racist" crap is ridiculous. Chip Kelly has done nothing to earn that accusation.

He didn't have any black players at Oregon
Originally posted by crake49:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Who gives a s**t

I care. I'm a Niner fan so naturally, I like it when the Niners win something.

if only it was football related
are the Paul Tagliabue tshirts available on shop49ers.com yet?

Lmao!!!

I don't think Jackson has ever mentioned race but McCoy did but never really explained it. I think most of it stems from the Riley Cooper incident
well we did give a mildly retarded guy a HC gig, so that probably sealed the deal.
I want championships, not some f**king award.
Originally posted by boast:

C-L-A-S-S

This look like success to you?

wow we have a lot of fans that blend in with those red seats
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
probably for keeping a minor and clear bust on the roster, regardless of how much he's failed.
Share 49ersWebzone