OL, OLB, CB, QB, WR and in thta order.
Less whiners.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
OL, RB, WR, QB, DL, CB, MLB, OLB, PR/KR

Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
OL, OLB, CB, QB, WR and in thta order.

I think,

OL, CB, TE, WR, RB, DL, LB
I would say OL, but I think we're set on Kilgore at C, Beadles fills in at LG, battle royale at RG an AD comes back

so WR and then DL and ILB
[ Edited by Escobar on Mar 25, 2016 at 11:32 PM ]
The biggest offseason need was a coach. The next need is a QB. If it's Kap or whoever I don't care, just win.
Getting more than a 4th round pick for Kap. A transaction that will rank up there with the Haley and Owens trades.
Originally posted by Follower:
Getting more than a 4th round pick for Kap. A transaction that will rank up there with the Haley and Owens trades.

LOL. What? Are trying to imply CK is HOF-worthy and will be the missing piece for another team?
Somehow, I don't think Kilgore starts here this yr.

Biggest need right this moment is OC. OG follows on his heels, but OC right this moment.
[ Edited by pasodoc9er on Mar 27, 2016 at 3:44 PM ]
I close to hitting the reset button and start a new off season. This one blows so far.
New FO.

OL , DL , WR and OLB are our biggest needs IMO, if we can trade a couple mid round picks to get another 3rd rounder, we could potentially get some quality pieces to strengthen the depth at those positions ...I personally feel we are OK at CB, getting more pass rushers will go a long way towards improving the DB's play ...I'm excited to see the improvement in Acker , he was baptized by fire when he got torched by Antonio Brown last year, I'm willing to bet he will work hard to never let that happen again

..ok ...whats up with this^^^??? ...part of the april fools day stuff
[ Edited by NeeJ49er on Apr 1, 2016 at 7:16 AM ]
New Owner !
Share 49ersWebzone