CFL standout? dude can't even stand.

dude got hurt trying to block on a punt return
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SoCold:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
CFL standout? dude can't even stand.

dude got hurt trying to block on a punt return

Would be nice if he works out, big target. Also an unknown to opponents, hope he can survive.
Wonder if Shanahan will keep him?
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by jcs:

4.55 before the knee injury that is still less than a year old.

Yeah, I was pretty intrigued by this guy...good reports coming out of camp too IIRC; DB's and WR's said he was huge. I'm curious to see if he's healthy. He tore his ACL in August so I'm sure they'll bring him along slowly and work him into pre season (if we keep him). Will be only 26.

Hope this guy is healthy & ready to roll in Shanahan's offense. I think he could be a big factor in this offense with his height & catch radius for our QB
If he will torn again and injured again when he will be out this season? Then....
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by jcs:

4.55 before the knee injury that is still less than a year old.

Yeah, I was pretty intrigued by this guy...good reports coming out of camp too IIRC; DB's and WR's said he was huge. I'm curious to see if he's healthy. He tore his ACL in August so I'm sure they'll bring him along slowly and work him into pre season (if we keep him). Will be only 26.

Hope this guy is healthy & ready to roll in Shanahan's offense. I think he could be a big factor in this offense with his height & catch radius for our QB

It's gonna be him/Ellington plus a rookie IMO.
49ers' Eric Rogers: Recovering well from torn ACLby RotoWire Staff Feb 27, 2017

Rogers (knee) is progressing through rehab and expects to be ready for offseason team activities, Matt Barrows of the Sacramento Bee reports.

Rogers tore his ACL early in training camp last season, but he's been recovering steadily. A return, at least in part, for offseason workouts means he'll likely be a full go come training camp in 2017, where he'll look to hold onto a roster spot as a depth receiver and special teams player.

http://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/football/news/49ers-eric-rogers-recovering-well-from-torn-acl/
[ Edited by Ronnie49Lott on Mar 15, 2017 at 3:30 AM ]
I wanna see this guy in action.

49ers waived or released WR Eric Rogers

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/9105/eric-rogers

It kind of suck that they release Rogers and keep DeAndre Smelter. Nether one of them has done anything in the NFL. I would have liked to see what he played like in the pre season. maybe he is not healthy and they just wanted to move on ?
If I am Eric Rogers I am upset right now.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GoldenGateGlory:
If I am Eric Rogers I am upset right now.

Why is this thread still in Niner talk?
Because he only got cut like today.
Originally posted by GoldenGateGlory:
Because he only got cut like today.

Nope, he got cut a couple of weeks ago. It was right after the draft
Share 49ersWebzone