LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 307 users in the forums

CFL standout WR Eric Rogers

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by stonecold590:
He has really good size and nice hands. There where some very good things about him coming out up until he got hurt.

Think he could fit into Shanahan's offense quite well

no no.. you did not produce last year. the hell with em. i am so tired. along with everything else., well maybe we should keep him cuz he MAY fit into a new coaches scheme. no ,, the hell with em all. keep smith and maybe jerome. other than that. wipe the stench away.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Get rid of him. This is one of Baalkes bonehead pickups.

He wasn't a Baalke pick up he was a Chip Kelly pick up. He had been in contact with Chip and going to Philly until Chip came here.
Originally posted by cciowa:
He has really good size and nice hands. There where some very good things about him coming out up until he got hurt.

no no.. you did not produce last year. the hell with em. i am so tired. along with everything else., well maybe we should keep him cuz he MAY fit into a new coaches scheme. no ,, the hell with em all. keep smith and maybe jerome. other than that. wipe the stench away.

Lol Jerome???
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
jermaine.. jerome. gore gire,, cowboy country ,,. who cares
I start him in madden and he tears it up for me lol
Originally posted by jersey49er:
I start him in madden and he tears it up for me lol

You cant let your emotions get the best of you like this lol just cause they didn't play last year or someone didnt play well last year, doesnt make them bad. Starting over clean isnt a wise move unless you have evaluated it, and have a plan after.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tankle104:
You cant let your emotions get the best of you like this lol just cause they didn't play last year or someone didnt play well last year, doesnt make them bad. Starting over clean isnt a wise move unless you have evaluated it, and have a plan after.
my emotions are all that i have left. do not take them away from me
whats funny is that i just realized a month ago that this guy went to my high school haha. Im pulling for him. Go Lancers
Originally posted by tankle104:
my emotions are all that i have left. do not take them away from me

lol I used to be so emotionally invested in this team. But one day I was thinking about that the owner, or any owner, doesn't give a f**k about me and sucks me dry financially for anything regarding the team. The players don't know me or give a f**k about me.

I just thought about how I put all of this time
And energy into something that doesn't know me or
Give a flying f**k about me unless
I'm giving them a fortune for something regarding the team.

So I kinda stopped caring about outcomes. Like I hope they win but if they don't, then oh well. I enjoy keeping up with them and all that but I have stopped letting it bother me if things go sour because I have 0 control over it.

I barely watched any of the games, just bits and pieces here and there, since tomsula was hired because it was obvious the team would be garbage.

Gotta control your emotions and funnel them into something that actually matters and is in your control.

For example I'm working on getting into one of the ivy league MBA programs.

Anyone know if this guy healed and where his progress is?
  • jcs
  • Veteran

4.55 before the knee injury that is still less than a year old.
Originally posted by justjim77:
Anyone know if this guy healed and where his progress is?
At first I wasn't sure if you were talking about Rodgers or the guy above you
He is a completely unknown quantity at this point. Hasn't played a down of NFL football. We were super excited when he was originally signed, especially considered how many teams were trying to get him. Obviously, his health will be the biggest determining factor. How bad was the tear? How clean was the surgery? If he is healthy, there is no reason why he can't compete with anyone else on the team not named Garcon.
Originally posted by jcs:

4.55 before the knee injury that is still less than a year old.

Yeah, I was pretty intrigued by this guy...good reports coming out of camp too IIRC; DB's and WR's said he was huge. I'm curious to see if he's healthy. He tore his ACL in August so I'm sure they'll bring him along slowly and work him into pre season (if we keep him). Will be only 26.
Share 49ersWebzone