LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 327 users in the forums

How many wins next year for Kelly's first season to be considered successful?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

How many wins next year for Kelly's first season to be considered successful?

I didn't put 5 and under as options since I'm sure those would all be considered failures.

Personally, I'm hoping for at least 8-8, but as long as he goes 6-10 he'll still be here.

My apologies for the confusing topic title. Took me about five edits before it finally cooperated with me...
[ Edited by Fanaticofnfl on Jan 14, 2016 at 5:00 PM ]
19 according to some here
going 500 in this division would be a big big improvement.
8 Wins
Originally posted by JohnMatrix:
going 500 in this division would be a big big improvement.
beating pete carroll would be nice too
Should be around 8 wins depending if we stick to a similar 3-4 defense. Offense should improve some where middle of the pack is what I am hoping. Cant be any worst than 31st
8-8 with a view to 9+ the season after. All though 7-9 is enough to get another season.

6-10 would be the interesting outcome
what if we go 0-16 but lose 40+ point shootouts by 1 pt ?
7-8 wins imo. This team still needs quite a few pieces. If they can successfully rebuild the OL and add another high quality pass rusher this offseason, that would be huge.
championship

8 wins. Anything more means we have WAY more talent now than originally thought and that Kellke pulled off a masterful offseason.
Too early to tell. Gotta see the defections and additions via draft/FA
Realistically? It could be 5 wins, but I want to see how the team and organization are with him. It's more a cohesion thing. Id say 6+. Did he put together a good staff? His schemes make strides? Did we draft good talent? So many ifs. He should be given at least 3 years to get them in solid contention unless it's an obvious flop. But don't forget we still have Baalke. What if chip is fine and Baalke is the issue? It's very fluid to me at this point. One day at a time.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
if we stay healthy all year long, we can easily go 10 & 6!!!
We should have won 7 in 2015 if we had decent coaching. So Chip needs to improve on that. And at least beat the Seahawks when we are home.
Share 49ersWebzone