LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 263 users in the forums

Chip Kelly's Coaching Staff: Who Will They Be?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
We don't have any female dwarf coaches. And that is unacceptable to me.
Originally posted by jimrat:
We need more Mexican coaches

River Boat Ron

I agree lol
Originally posted by IMakeSenseWhatISay:
Moving forward, I hope Chip keeps the side line diverse. It's a great thing to see the TV pan the side line and there's young minorty coaches getting the opportunity because they deserve it.

It help gives mintorty kids the idea they can coach too! They don't just have to play the game to make to have a career in the NFL. The Bay Area is gentrified so it's great for minority kids to see minorty coaches coaching their favorite team every week.

Sooooo if there are no minority coaches available that are better than the non minority coaches are you saying Chip should still hire them? That would be absolutely stupid.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

River Boat Ron

• jimrat
  • Veteran

River Boat Ron

Thats only Juan ha ha
We need more asian coaches, but they have small penises therefore arent alpha enough to lead men.
Originally posted by NinerGod:
We need more asian coaches, but they have small penises therefore arent alpha enough to lead men.

Chan Gailey
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Moving forward, I hope Chip keeps the side line diverse. It's a great thing to see the TV pan the side line and there's young minorty coaches getting the opportunity because they deserve it.

It help gives mintorty kids the idea they can coach too! They don't just have to play the game to make to have a career in the NFL. The Bay Area is gentrified so it's great for minority kids to see minorty coaches coaching their favorite team every week.

Sooooo if there are no minority coaches available that are better than the non minority coaches are you saying Chip should still hire them? That would be absolutely stupid.

Is that what I wrote?

Originally posted by NinerGod:

Chan Gailey

close enough
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Trath44:
We don't have any female dwarf coaches. And that is unacceptable to me.

they would have to be black female dwarf coaches,. that way kids who are girl dwarfs can see them coaching on the sideline on tv and know they could have a shot
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninersrule4:

if you are a racist or in his case, a reverse racist, it makes sense
No we need more middle eastern coaches. We can have an explosive offense
Share 49ersWebzone