LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 131 users in the forums

Grade the Chip Kelly hire

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Grade the Chip Kelly hire

eva, i think it's the part where you don't get the stops that kind of puzzles me.
A....
Considering there were not many desirable options out there, the hire of Chip Kelly is much needed by a 49er squad that has been stale on the offensive side of the ball for along time (besides that 2nd half stretch that let to our latest SB game). Chip is young, has a passion for the game, and an innovator on the offensive end. The game is not what it was 15 years ago and although Chip hasn't perfected his plan, he at least steps outside the box and willing to take chances. At this point im all for swinging for the fences.
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
eva, i think it's the part where you don't get the stops that kind of puzzles me.

Gotta get the stops. Eagles defense got more effective as games wore on under Kelly.
Yup, that's my point...don't get the stops and nothing works. Or, it unravels.
Incomplete....grades can only come when we have results.
Originally posted by VDpwndMjenkins:

Cosigned

Stephen A Smith doesn't know s**t about anything. Yet he talks like what he's saying is the most important thing in the world.
Originally posted by Trath44:
Stephen A Smith doesn't know s**t about anything. Yet he talks like what he's saying is the most important thing in the world.

Him and Skip saying Chip is too arrogant breaks the irony meter.
[ Edited by 9ers4eva on Jan 18, 2016 at 5:55 PM ]
This will end up being an excellent hire
Share 49ersWebzone