There are 154 users in the forums

Are you not entertained?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan

Aren't you just f**king ecstatic? Isn't this what football Americano is all about? Entertainment? Grown gladiators playing a game and providing us with something to cheer for. Eh? CAN'T YOU JUST FEEL THE THRILL!? My gawd. Except in our case, the thrill is gone.

All Hail the King. God bless you, BB.

The Thrill is gone baby...

f**king A, the thrill is gone. The reason it is gone is because we have been saddled with a very poor excuse for an organization. Look, you know me. For over a decade, I've been your dude. My job here is very simple. I am supposed to bring you together and up lift. Very simple. Not hard. But now, I need you to get behind me on this one. I need you to push for more. You are the 49ers. Not a young man who inherited a team. I don't know Jed. Jed don't know the Fro. But if I knew him, I would say the following:

That you fired Harbs. Mutual parting of the ways my ass.

It was and remains...

And now we reap what you have sowed.

Harbs should have never gone.

As a fan base, we are living the greatest soap opera in the NFL. Ninertalk is a war zone. And I know the ownership don't care about a hack poster like me calling him and the rest of the asshats running the organization out. OR trying to rally the good people who actively go to the games or have supported this team since their childhood. I sit here and watch how the owners can move teams (my condolences St. Louis) or fail to do so (Sorry Raiders fans) and I think for some it does not matter. Fan, short for fanatic, is what we are. We come to this board; we are trying to desperately instill logic and facts into the discussion, but it is not enough.

And do you know why. Because ownership gives us nothing. NOTHING. Certainly searches are close to the vest. Where is York, though? Where is the confidence? Where is the progress? Maybe he has to fail miserably, which means Trent goes this coming year if this search fails for him to find that DeBartolo spirit. Forget them selling the team. You are paying for a substandard product. Why sell? They have made money. Why sell?

Again, I am holding back slightly because I do not know the plan. In fact, it feels more like this

And so, in spite of all of this, we have replaced winning and championships with drama and lowered expectations. SO, I ask again:

"Are you not entertained?"

[ Edited by fropwns on Jan 13, 2016 at 7:26 PM ]
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

Baalke is the next stooge who needs to go.
it all just makes me:

If smith wins the sb on a team vastly inferior to the teams we had will we reap what Harbaugh sowed?
Originally posted by jogr49:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

Baalke is the next stooge who needs to go.

+1000
Share 49ersWebzone