There are 148 users in the forums

Were the 2015 49ers a soft team?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Were the 2015 49ers a soft team?

Does no one see the irony of a bunch of soft guys calling guys that would squash them like a stay puft marshmallow soft? Thanks, I've been needing a good laugh today.
Originally posted by BleedsRedNGold:
Soft as baby s**t.

That's because Tomsula was the Anti-Harbaugh. One and a half hour practices. Social media breaks. Veterans not practicing. All of this showed during the season. The team was super soft.

That soft as baby sh*t reminds me of this is the end movie.

"Man we ain't hard we actors we are soft we pretend to be hard, man we softer than baby sh*t" lmao you have to watch that movie if u haven't seen it yet
marshmallowy
the team had no identity what so ever
Yes. Remember nobody wanting to tackle Thomas Rawls? The Browns game? This team was known for its physicality under Harbaugh. It is a mindset, I think. Harbaugh talked about "contact courage." This team did not have that in 2015.
Yes
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
Tomsula let the players take "phone breaks" during meetings, shortened training camp practices, and even let the players decide when they wanted to practice during training camp. (They chose to practice in the late afternoon so they could practice in the shade). Do you think our team was soft this year??

Soft is an understatement. Tomsula wanted to coddle the players and win them over, but all he did was create a team of Freddie P Softs.

1. Phone breaks. Are you kidding me? They all have managers that take care of their business. This is how they collect their fees. Make them earn it.
2. Practice in the shade - Hey JT, can you request the games be played indoors with air-conditioning?
There were a lot of other things listed in another article, like not practicing full days etc. These players are professionals and make the big bucks, time to put your big-boy pants on during the season and earn it.

A nice touch would be for fans to get 49er jerseys with "Soft" on the back. Wear those to the home game lol.
[ Edited by JimA49ers on Jan 11, 2016 at 12:35 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone