There are 208 users in the forums

Report: Fan sues 49ers after service dog booted out of Levi's Stadium

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Raul98:
If the dog wins hopefully he can buy the team and run it he would do a better job than the Yorks have.

Originally posted by JimA49ers:
"myoclonic dystonia that causes him to have seizure associated to stress". And he goes to a 49er game???? He deserved to get kicked out. Take a Xanax, this dog should not qualify as a service dog.
This. Sheesh.....modern times and soft people. Everyone looking to sue. Dog barks and everyone says,"step back, this man has myoclonic dystonia!" That's more impressive than Lassie barking and apparently saying "Timmy has fallen into the well, come quick"
He should have the required info with the dog, if not it was on him. If he did have it, this guy is going to be worth Tomsula money. Doesn't matter what the disability was. If you can't PROVE it is a service dog, no problem kicking him out. If he did, no doubt that his lawyer makes it rain.
  • Drift
  • Veteran
Pay him back the cost of the entry, put him on the blacklist, and let it go.
Then they would owe him even more money for blacklisting him for doing nothing wrong. He will get a lot more than lawyers fees and his ticket money if that dog had the paperwork required under the ADA. And by the way, the guy doesn't have to produce it on the spot either, no one is allowed to question it, they can ask, but he doesnt have to prove it. But if they kicked him out, he has one of the disabilities specifically listed under ADA as allowing for a service dog, and he has that thing registered as one.... especially if it was wearing the vest and ID tag... slam dunk in court. THE ADA specificially singles out places where service dogs are not considered to be a nuisance, and sporting events is one of them.
Originally posted by Drift:
Pay him back the cost of the entry, put him on the blacklist, and let it go.
Jed should do the right thing and settle with this man immediately.
Stress disorder and you come to watch a Niners game
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

lol yeah. Any sporting event for that matter.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
If u have seizures, maybe u should stay home.

49ers games seem like a good place to relieve stress. I mean I pretty much laugh non-stop all game long. And I think laughter is good for stress.

• pd24
  • Veteran

Maybe he was a fan of the opposing team.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

and what? live life in a bubble never going out?

The reason people with disorders, people with disabilities. blind people etc get service dogs is so they can go out into public, they don't have to be tied down.

The dog was trained, and I assume like here in Australia, service dogs are allowed to go anywhere the public can, because 1) their owners rely on them 2) they are trained - properly.
Originally posted by theauviper:

The reason people with disorders, people with disabilities. blind people etc get service dogs is so they can go out into public, they don't have to be tied down.

The dog was trained, and I assume like here in Australia, service dogs are allowed to go anywhere the public can, because 1) their owners rely on them 2) they are trained - properly.
well he was allowed in the stadium. so something happened inside for him to get kicked out
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

well he was allowed in the stadium. so something happened inside for him to get kicked out

but did they release him?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

dog sex confirmed
Share 49ersWebzone