There are 144 users in the forums

Let's all just take a moment to breathe. This place is a f**king war zone right now.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Dear readers,

I have walked in and out of threads today more bewildered then full of knowledge--that is when the boards weren't sputterin' like a 47' Packard and I could actually get on them. We all know how critical this hire is. We all are upset (some less than others) that Payton stayed on Bourbon street. We all do not want a retread (but sometimes, they do work out. See Pete Carrol, Bill Bellcheat, Tony Dungy, Dick Vermeil, and Bill Parcells). We all want the bright new shiny penny, whoever that may be. We want redemption. We WANT THUNDERDOME!

This is no longer the Webzone...

Nobody is really listening to the other...but...

Wait, wait. That is not what we want. That is what WE NEED! YAR! TWO MEN ENTER, ONE MAN LEAVES!

I don't care what brand you smoke; I could care less if you are a loyal disciple of the brotherhood of Hue (Hue or bust?); or if you a member of the WCO Mafia Lynch mob (Shanny and Holmy! BACK AGAIN, b***hES! AND AIN'T NO MOTHERf**kER TAKING THE WCO FROM US AGAIN! YEE HAW!! PEW PEW!). But the mania has to stop. The frothing at the mouth has to stop.

If nobody wants to come here, f**k them. They suck balls and are awful people. There, I said it. If we end up with whoever, we got to find a way to unite behind them. Or we will be doing this same thing again in two years.

[ Edited by fropwns on Jan 7, 2016 at 11:48 AM ]
Message read load and clear.

Do you have any ammunition left for Rambo? Man, that had me dying!

From Predator to Rambo. Well done!
For some reason when I read the OPs, its in Dennis Millers voice...
You are fropwns
Originally posted by NCommand:

Nice job staying calm when people were mad that Kap wants to get paid $12 million.
  • Buchy
  • Veteran
Awesome
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran

Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by NCommand:

Nice job staying calm when people were mad that Kap wants to get paid $12 million.

These are emotional times...

<insert fropwns>

The world is right again!
I'm gonna steal the WCO mafia Lynch mob and put it on a shirt. Lol

Bad ass post man. BAD ASS.
Originally posted by maximusdecimus:
Bad ass post man. BAD ASS.

Bad ass handle. Husband to a Murdered wife father to a murdered child and I will have my vengeance in this life or the next.
TL;DR

Can someone make a thread to summarize
[ Edited by Rubberneck36 on Jan 7, 2016 at 4:27 PM ]
Originally posted by fropwns:

If nobody wants to come here, f**k them. They suck balls and are awful people. There, I said it. If we end up with whoever, we got to find a way to unite behind them. Or we will be doing this same thing again in two years.

Steve Avery is obviously guilty
Share 49ersWebzone