There are 199 users in the forums

Head Coach candidate Darrell Bevell

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Can I ask why no one would want Bevell? He has went through similar offensive bad luck that Chryst went through.

Injured starting and backup RB.
Piece of s**t OL.
Worse WRs than we have.

Yet, as soon as Wislon began to trust the timing of the offense, they exploded while we keep making excuses for unpredictable things...the same things SEA went through but with probably weaker talent at WR.

Bevell has put together some awesome route combinations that excels at RAc along with being aggressive in calling deeper throws.

Honestly, dude had turned crap into gold this season and in tight games, when SEA needs to score, he has called it very well.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Because he hasn't been listed or rumored as a candidate.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Crown:
Because he hasn't been listed or rumored as a candidate.

I give props to what he has done this season.
I don't get it either but he doesn't seem to be generating much interest period so maybe people know more than we do.
Originally posted by tjd808185:
I don't get it either but he doesn't seem to be generating much interest period so maybe people know more than we do.

This. Its not just the 49ers, nobody else has shown much interest in this guy.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Jan 8, 2016 at 9:21 PM ]
Ask marshawn's mom
I liked him last year thought he could have helped kap
From what I've read in the past Seattle fans aren't a fan of him ( maybe it's changed this year)
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
This. Its not just the 49ers, nobody else has shown much interest in this guy.

His track record is very good though. 45 years old with 10 years of coordinator experience running 2 different playoff teams. Favre instantly worked in his offense, he's guided Wilson into becoming a franchise qb. Some people are coordinators for life though so if that's the vibe on him it's not for me to say otherwise.

• Rascal
  • Veteran
Well, if the top runners are Jackson and Kelly, I don't have an issue taking a look at Bevell. I think he was only criticized at the time as Russell Wilson couldn't make the offense work. But, now that RW has finally lifted his game to such a high level, Bevell's schemes seem to be banging right now.
I'd rather Bevel than Jackson or Holmgren so sign me up as well. Wilson is balling out and I'm sure he'd finally allow this team to actually attack Seattle's weakness for once.
Seattle running game was awesome for the last few years but their passing game has not been good.
no no and no
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Well, let's do it!! Let's arrange an interview. The dude is a walking playbook of the Seahawks, our D will have so much information to help them prepare against them. Likewise, he knows so much about Seahawks'D, he will be able to devise schemes to show us how to beat them since he goes up against them everyday.
Share 49ersWebzone