There are 286 users in the forums

What was the Play of the Year?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What was the Play of the Year?

• MikeD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GorefullBore:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
lulz. It is the Hyde run. That run is also on the Top 10 plays of the Year for the whole NFL right now. That's how you know it should win.

Yeah, best moment was week 1 then it all went downhill.

Best part is the broadcast and how exciting Dilfer got about the 49ers too
Hyde went down with injury soon after the first game and so did Kaep with his injured psyche. No wonder this season went fast downhill. With the offseason we have had, there's no way to recover.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Yeah that Hyde run was something special.

The Smith TD's are cool, but if you've seen him play you know that's what he does....not much for a while then breaks loose for a long TD. He's also WIDE OPEN on those play's, so it didn't take a huge amount of skill like the Hyde run did.
It's obvious that Smith was a good signing because of what he can do. Just because we had a bunch of primates running the offense doesn't mean he was a bad signing.
Went with Spin o Rama.

I think the sack avoidance conversion this week from Gabbert could be considered. Also thought there were another couple of throws worthy that did not result in TDs but were incredibly hard plays. Namely the roll out left bomb to Boldin from Kap against I forget who I think Baltimore - ridiculously hard throw. Also the bomb to Smith I believe against Green Bay was a pretty difficult throw as well perfectly placed.
other...DJ blocked FG cost us a top 5 pick and me over $100 bucks lol
Ah yes the 2 ot plays that screwed our draft position
Originally posted by Jesu80ncleats:
THIS!!!!!!

Originally posted by Jesu80ncleats:
I voted for the Chicago OT game winner, but my favorite was this Sprint Right Option vs NYG:

thl's gif
Ward pick 6 for me. Don't see bubble screens picked off very often let alone taken to the crib.

I voted Hydes spin move

But gabberts Td run should also be an option
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Hydes "Hey we're not gonna suck sike we're gonna suck" spin move.
Tomsula punting in field goal range...
Gabbert to smith for the game winner.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by thl408:
Hyde spin-o-rama 10 yard touchdown run

this, because it actually gave people a reason to think "Just maybe....."
Share 49ersWebzone