LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 268 users in the forums

Who do YOU want to be fired?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who do YOU want to be fired?

Who do YOU want to be fired NEXT? Give a rock-solid argument as to why they deserve to be fired.
Jordan Devey and Erik Pears because they both suck. I assumed since Tomsula got fired, his staff was also relieved.
[ Edited by stud85 on Jan 3, 2016 at 10:38 PM ]
Chryst.

Don't need a rock solid argument if you watch the games.

It's also been reported the next HC will pick who stays and goes so this is pointless.
What about McGaughey?
Black Jersey guy: GONE!
Geep Chryst first and foremost. Last in the league in points scored (under 15 points per game) and one of the worst third-down conversion percentages in the league says it all.

After that, I don't care too much but I'm sure there are some guys that don't belong here, particularly on the offensive side.
Special teams coach is the worst of the whole bunch and he's not even nominated lol
Originally posted by stud85:
Jordan Devey and Erik Pears because they both suck. I assumed since Tomsula got fired, his staff was also relieved.

Geep Chryst made the cut a year ago from Harbaugh's staff so we should never assume about these things...
  • MFWIC
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Zealot:
What about McGaughey?

ST "Coach" not on the list FFS.

he should be first, after the HC.

followed by the offensive coach and yes he was just offensive. last in the league for points scored total, and average.

Was calling same ultra conservative plays all year
[ Edited by MFWIC on Jan 3, 2016 at 10:48 PM ]
Nice try Baalke in trying to get us to do your job for you!

everybody listed.
I choose Baalke.

Some Zoners are still cutting this guy some slack..I guess because of the Super Bowl year and his talent for stockpiling picks but I think he deserves the AXE

Just remember these picks:

AJ "Not good enough for XFL" Jenkins

Jimmie "3rd round talent" Ward

Eric "TOUCHDOWN SEATTLE!!" Reid

Arik "Nurse spelled my name wrong" Armstead

FIRE BAALKE NOW!!!!!!
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Zealot:
What about McGaughey?

Originally posted by BarrySandwich:
Special teams coach is the worst of the whole bunch and he's not even nominated lol

You Hayne fanboys just want him sacked because he dissed Hayne in a press conference. You need to understand that Hayne is just not up to it
Geep Chryst and it's not close. I think judging by the season Greg Roman had in Buffalo, we can agree he's not a great NFL coordinator. Yet Geep Chryst took us to new levels of sucking never seen by Roman. He must be axed for this.
Baalke
Chryst
McGaughey
Share 49ersWebzone