LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 286 users in the forums

Yes or No: Will the New HC want Kap back?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Yes or No: Will the New HC want Kap back?

• Rascal
  • Veteran
Better not!!
Originally posted by 9er4lyphe:
Originally posted by joaosoarrs99:
Only Chip Kelly would want Kaep.

Hue Jackson loved Kap too coming out of college.

EXACTLY!!! a new coach will probably better utilize him, and design ways to protect him (draft and FA O line, not keep the right side of our O Line intact, better coaching), and bring in a better offensive staff!!,,, REMEMBER MOST OF YOU SAID WE WOULDNT FIRE THIS GUY AFTER 1 YEAR AND YOU WERE WRONG !!, SO THE SAME GENIUSES DONT KNOW WHAT A NEW COACH IS GONNA DO!!
Kaep + Hue would be an amazing duo.

Still laughing at people who shame Kaep for not being consistent under Geep flipping Chryst and the rest of the clown coaching staff.
I can't wait until Kap rips it up next year with a real HC. Posters are going to be eating some real humble pie.
Originally posted by jwjr49er:
Whoever the new HC is, will he want Kap back??

How could u even guess????????? OK I'll try....

If it's chip Kelly: YES
If it's Holmgren: Maybe
If it's someone else: How could u know??
we could make over our Offensive line with the money we save from not paying Kap.....so No
I would keep Kaepernick on the roster at 10% of next year's salary. Not likely he accepts that.
The whole NFL has worked out how to stop Kap,dude is done,he had a nice run before he got figured out.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BarrySandwich:
The whole NFL has worked out how to stop Kap,dude is done,he had a nice run before he got figured out.

And an elite D
Is there any 49er fan here, that really thinks Kap played better than Gabbert this year?

Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
Well...that would depend on who the coach is wouldn't it ?

Ditto! An experienced HC would know what he wants out of his QB.
A coach like Chip Kelly and even Shaun Peyton would be OK with Kaep.

An EXCELLENT HC would utilize each QB's strength and develop it even further.
Worse is to TRY AND CHANGE IT as they tried with Kaep
My instinct is to say no, but who thought Harbaugh would rebuild Alex Smith?
Originally posted by sactomkiii:
yes... people keep talking about his cap hit, but fail to realize we're ~25-30 million under the cap next season even with Kap. Why not at least keep him through training camp. If he doesn't work out trade/cut him before he season starts

That would make sense
Uh makes no sense. No clue who the next coach is. And he won't be back because of his salary
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
That all depends if whether or not the new HC wears a suit and fancy dress shoes like Nolan... someone has to shine them shoes!
Share 49ersWebzone