LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 137 users in the forums

Fan Appreciation Day

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Reposting this since moderators locked the last thread for no reason and haven't provided any rationale as to why. The way this board runs these days is embarrassing...

For a team that notoriously has a softer, fair weather fan base, let me just say that I've never been more proud of the Faithful for taking this clown owner to task through relentless public humiliation and shame to inspire change for the better. While it would be incorrect and downright stupid to solely credit fan backlash for the firing of Tomsula, it definitely had an impact--whether significant or minor is up for debate. I, for one, think the banners, public outcry, etc had a pretty sizable impact and forced Jed's hand all the more, in fear he'd lose the entire fan base and even moreso, in fear that his shining Super Bowl moments on the national stage would be tarnished by fans in front of the media.

We still have to deal with him and Baalke running the show like boobs; we still have to somehow, someway get real football minds in the building despite totally inept leadership; we still have to build an utterly empty cupboard of a roster with talent...

But today was a bleak light at the end of a long tunnel. And the fans played a big part.

Cheers all around for the Faithful refusing to be stepped all over.
Lol will they lock again will he make a 3rd thread
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:

naw it will be an incomplete pass just like when gabbert needs a completion on 3rd and w.e
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:

naw it will be an incomplete pass just like when gabbert needs a completion on 3rd and w.e

At this point, a loss is a win for the team. Don't need to go around screwing draft order for an utterly pointless game.
Share 49ersWebzone