LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 253 users in the forums

Hayne & Harris signed to multiyear deals

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Shouldn't the thread title be "Hayne and Harris"?

I agree.

Harris looked impressive given time to learn (less than a week). Glad he is being asked to stick around.
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Making moves for the future? This means baalke isn't going anywhere.

Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Making moves for the future? This means baalke isn't going anywhere.

No different than a coach coaching until the very last game. You do your job until you are told not to do it anymore.

With that said, I hope that Hayne can be a reliable punt returner so that Bruce Ellington is taken off of that duty.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
i am ok with this,, now lets get a decent running backs coach in here . wonder what the future is for draughn? i bet you those three along with hyde will lead to the dismissal of the over rated and piece of trash in davis
Originally posted by cciowa:
i am ok with this,, now lets get a decent running backs coach in here . wonder what the future is for draughn? i bet you those three along with hyde will lead to the dismissal of the over rated and piece of trash in davis

Wait what? Rahman is legitimate
Good move, guess they'll let Draughn walk.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Baalkethegreat:
Originally posted by cciowa:

Wait what? Rahman is legitimate
not anymore. he has over stayed his welcome,, he is part of the coaching staff unable to get our players ready to play the game. out with the old, we need a total face lift.. please remove the sentimentality , with the mess our team is in,, you do not say that we need a house cleaning and then start to back track by saying,, but but ,, rathman can stay, mangini can stay, etc etc, screw that.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by stud85:

i bet you they keep him and we will see davis be the odd man out
This means Baalke at least is not getting fired.
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SFTifoso:

How so? Pretty good chance both are cut in camp.

Sorry if true.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pd24:

and replaced by whom? davis? lol
Originally posted by pd24:

If you were planning on firing him, would you as the owner, allow the GM to make anymore moves? This tells me Baalke is not on Jed's s**t list.
[ Edited by SFTifoso on Dec 31, 2015 at 10:53 AM ]
Anyhow, congrats to Hayne and Harris...both will be excellent RB2's next year...throw in Draughn for that role as well. Now we just need to find that Hyde-like RB1 to back up Carlos so we don't have to lean 100% on the RB2's should Hyde go down again (likely).
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by stud85:

Don't think so, "drone" way better than hayne, feel good for the plane, hopefully he can get better
Share 49ersWebzone