There are 297 users in the forums

Embarrass Jed York Movement

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Raul98:
Doing all this stuff in the stadium is pointless. It's hypocritical you want to embarrass him yet your enabling his stupid behavior by putting your dollars in his pocket to visit his stadium. He doesn't care what you do while your in there he already has your money your the stupid one's not him in this scenario. You really want to embarrass him don't buy season tickets don't buy single game tickets don't go to any of the million events he has there. How embarrassed will he be if his stadium is making him bankrupt. You really want to embarrass him stop buying tickets make the stadium a ghost town. I'm not directing this towards the poster of the thread it was a general feeling towards any one in the stadium.

you can do both
I thought about bringing a dumpster to the parking lot so fans can just dispose of their tickets and go on their merry way, but I already threw my 3 tix away. ✂️
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Doing all this stuff in the stadium is pointless. It's hypocritical you want to embarrass him yet your enabling his stupid behavior by putting your dollars in his pocket to visit his stadium. He doesn't care what you do while your in there he already has your money your the stupid one's not him in this scenario. You really want to embarrass him don't buy season tickets don't buy single game tickets don't go to any of the million events he has there. How embarrassed will he be if his stadium is making him bankrupt. You really want to embarrass him stop buying tickets make the stadium a ghost town. I'm not directing this towards the poster of the thread it was a general feeling towards any one in the stadium.

you can do both

i feel bad for the people who already purchased their SBL's outright...
Good ol fashion bullying. It's to be admired in this day and age of political correctness.
Originally posted by pdizo916:

you can do both

Is there any way for these people to get their money back?
Originally posted by pdizo916:

you can do both

Is there any way for these people to get their money back?

On the Levis site they offer a service to sell your SBL. Thousands are on there now for sale in prices up to $200,000. I think they're all screwed in recouping their initial investment and can only hope the team improves quickly. Probably many were purchased by business owners to treat clients, but for the true fans if they want to sell they're looking at getting fractions of their purchase, if they get any at all.
I'll give Jed the benefit of the doubt and see what he does this off season. If it's the same old coach and gm, then I'll have everything I need to know about who he really is, whether that is him being cheap or him being ignorant in not being able to judge talent in coaching or management or not being to recognize he talent he should be getting or convincing to join.
I actually am quite fearful that he'll keep Baalke around and try to get him to hire the new coach, because he's too lazy to put in the work to try to hire a top candidate the same way that he got Baalke to hire Harbaugh.
[ Edited by deepniner on Dec 30, 2015 at 10:27 PM ]
Originally posted by deepniner:
I'll give Jed the benefit of the doubt and see what he does this off season. If it's the same old coach and gm, then I'll have everything I need to know about who he really is, whether that is him being cheap or him being ignorant in not being able to judge talent in coaching or management or not being to recognize he talent he should be getting or convincing to join.
I actually am quite fearful that he'll keep Baalke around and try to get him to hire the new coach, because he's too lazy to put in the work to try to hire a top candidate the same way that he got Baalke to hire Harbaugh.

In other words, is he a chip off the ol mommy/daddy block? Or does he have Uncle Eddie Balls!!!!
TBD!
We need this guy

⬇️

• Crown
  • Hall of Fame
I say put a billboard making fun of him on the freeway that his parents have to take daily...

Originally posted by Crown:
I say put a billboard making fun of him on the freeway that his parents have to take daily...

Like in ohio?
Originally posted by Since07:
How can we publicly embarrass Jed York??
What ideas do you have? I have one.

Do this to Jeds face

does fans got balls! This is america, they throw you in jail for being to excited like these people. Best we can do are flybys wit banners..sad....
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Share 49ersWebzone