LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 239 users in the forums

Go Rams??

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Go Rams??

I been rooting for the team to lose all year, it's quite painful watching this pathetic product.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Mike8016:
I been rooting for the team to lose all year, it's quite painful watching this pathetic product.

GTFO
GO RAMS. f**k TOMSULA
Originally posted by Stud:
I'm a fan. I want the 49ers to win another Super Bowl. But it won't matter what I think because the Rams will win 31-2

Fixed

Sometimes to fix something you have to take it all apart and rebuild it.
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Tomsula is undefeated when coaching the last game of the season.

LOLOL.

He's also undefeated coaching in the first game following a coach firing.

Tomsula was once 2-0 all time, guys. Not even Harbaugh had such a monster start.

Better than Walsh, Mooch, Erickson, Nolan, and Singletary too.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I'm a fan. I want the 49ers to win. But it won't matter what I think because the Rams will win 31-2

OMG, you just opened the flood gates for the angry-hater mob to come trash you. Good luck, bro.

We're fans too. So much in fact we care about the future of the team and who leads it. And understand that meaningless games will only keep our god awful coaching staff around by looking "competitive" and hurt our draft stock.
Originally posted by defenderDX:
I'm a fan. I want the 49ers to win. But it won't matter what I think because the Rams will win 31-2

OMG, you just opened the flood gates for the angry-hater mob to come trash you. Good luck, bro.

We're fans too. So much in fact we care about the future of the team and who leads it. And understand that meaningless games will only keep our god awful coaching staff around by looking "competitive" and hurt our draft stock.

Hey, man. I'm not judging. I'm just giving him a warning about the mob. Let's not pretend the angry-hater mob on the WZ isn't a real thing. Any bit of positive talk and a whole gang of guys come crashing down on people and start labeling them and trashing them as clueless before a guy can even try and respond. lol
  • Stud

Yet high draft picks don't automatically lead to success. Just ask Oakland, st. Louis, Cleveland and Jacksonville.

Yet high draft picks don't automatically lead to success. Just ask Oakland, st. Louis, Cleveland and Jacksonville.

They're Baalke guys, bro. They have faith in their man to pick the right guys.

that was only part of it. main thing is tanking to rid ourselves of this nightmare coaching staff

• Dingo
  • Veteran
No, but ask Panther fans their opinion.

Regardless of who our GM is, I'd rather have the 5th pick than the 14th.

I don't see what's so difficult about this.

They're Baalke guys, bro. They have faith in their man to pick the right guys.

Baalke is a guy who I want GONE as well. so nooooot quite. and keep in mind it's the exact OPPOSITE on this forum as well. Someone is reasonably critical of the team and they get pounced on by all the homers
Baalke is a guy who I want GONE as well. so nooooot quite. and keep in mind it's the exact OPPOSITE on this forum as well. Someone is reasonably critical of the team and they get pounced on by all the homers

Yeah, Baalke needs to definitely go.

Correct about the homers, but the hate mob is angry and vicious and belittling towards anybody not on their side. There's a difference. lol

Yeah, Baalke needs to definitely go.

Correct about the homers, but the hate mob is angry and vicious and belittling towards anybody not on their side. There's a difference. lol

It works both ways.

When tomsula was hired all of us who said we were doomed and questioned it were jumped on big time for being "negative" lol. Sounds like the homers are just too sensitive
Share 49ersWebzone