LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 280 users in the forums

will the yorks fire tomsula

Shop Find 49ers gear online

will the yorks fire tomsula

• MikeD
  • Veteran
I'm not for firing head coaches off of one season, but its obvious that this team doesn't play hard for him
like most of us, I knew he would suck from all last year when we were told by Maiocco this was gonna happen. It feels like he's been here longer than one season because of it. We're on our way to a 4-12 season when the bar was set at Super bowl... But no, he's going to get another chance.
No they'll be back 3-13 next yr
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Not until the team is 1-7 next year. Then they can promote Mangini.

LoL
there is no chance he's fired
Absolutely not. He'll give the plumber a pay raise. Wait never mind, he's too cheap to do that. He'll give him an extension for less money per year and buy him a new plunger so that he can plunge out Denise and John's turds.
Chryst will be the official scapegoat for the second half of the season. If Jimmy T can go 6 and 10 next season, he will be golden. Probable made HC for life.
If Tomsula doesn't get fired then Chryst and Mangini better get fired
Originally posted by BarrySandwich:
Tomsula doesn't even wear his headset so its obvious he isn't the coach of this team,is it legal to fire a coach that isn't really a coach?

You can't fire a person with Attention Deficit Disorder. You must give him more training.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Should he ? Yes

Will he ? Not a chance in hell and have to pay out his 10 million left on his contact plus paying a new coach.

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
No chance at all. Ron Jeremy will be your coach again next year. Count on it.

At least Ron Jeremy can score!
turkeystuffinggravysoup
There's been an intervention on Jed, believe or not.
They are about to make some huge changes to the organization. This goes beyond tomsula.
The reason there are no leaks about this yet is that it comes from above the leakers.
Watch, jed will finally grow a pair and fires JT, but no one even interviews or wants the head coach position.
The only way I feel they will is if the Rams beat us by a big score.
Share 49ersWebzone