will the yorks fire tomsula

Shop Find 49ers gear online

will the yorks fire tomsula

Originally posted by CityKing415:
Originally posted by sanjo49er:
Jed has no balls

Sure he does. Their in Trent's mouth

LOL
Jed won't even answer questions about the team at the end of the year. Mark my words. They will instruct reporters to only ask questions about the SB and the legacy his uncle left behind.
[ Edited by SFTifoso on Dec 28, 2015 at 12:08 AM ]
Yes, absolutely. I just hope it happens this off-season.
Tomsula doesn't even wear his headset so its obvious he isn't the coach of this team,is it legal to fire a coach that isn't really a coach?
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Should and will are 2 different things.

Of course they should fire both Tomsula and Baalke, but they probably won't be doing it until the end of next season.
tomsula just needs a hat so he looks like a coach.
bingo
Originally posted by BarrySandwich:
Tomsula doesn't even wear his headset so its obvious he isn't the coach of this team,is it legal to fire a coach that isn't really a coach?
Originally posted by Rascal:
Should and will are 2 different things.

Of course they should fire both Tomsula and Baalke, but they probably won't be doing it until the end of next season.

This. You're asking two different things. My answer is NO they won't but YES they should
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Think aabot what should be done. Then realize the Yorks always do the oppositie.

There you go.
Originally posted by Antix:
Think aabot what should be done. Then realize the Yorks always do the oppositie.

There you go.

Like hiring Harbaugh? Building a new stadium?

They wont fire him this year and only next year if they dont win more games than this year
So there's a reasonable risk that they fire him only during/after the 2017 season...
I thought everyone knew: the Dorks only fire winning coaches. So Jimmy T. & Co aren't going anywhere
No, he will be back... Bank on it.
  • Jason
  • Veteran
This thread is depressing.
  • MikeD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Baalkethegreat:
bingo
Originally posted by BarrySandwich:

Share 49ersWebzone