LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 205 users in the forums

NOW who to root for/49ers legacy

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Escobar:
yeah I'm easily rooting for whoever is playing Seattle

I want the Seahawks to lose as painfully as possible until the Seattle bandwagon dissipates and they all STFU.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by Escobar:
yeah I'm easily rooting for whoever is playing Seattle

I want the Seahawks to lose as painfully as possible until the Seattle bandwagon dissipates and they all STFU.

A first round exit in Washington and I'll be popping the champagne
[ Edited by LenCat on Dec 27, 2015 at 11:05 PM ]
Sorry. I don't want Arizona or Seattle to win it in our stadium. Best case scenario is Panther vs Jets Superbowl for me.
I personally wouldn't mind seeing Alex Smith hoisting up the Lombardi at Levi's.
Honestly we should be adding to our legacy, not praying and hoping someone doesn't take our spot in history.
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
Honestly we should be adding to our legacy, not praying and hoping someone doesn't take our spot in history.
Well the whole point is to add to out legacy isn't it? But what do we do while we're waiting for owners**t to get a clue?

Originally posted by PDX_Faithful84:
I personally wouldn't mind seeing Alex Smith hoisting up the Lombardi at Levi's.

Could you imagine? Although that would be on Harbs not York
I can't BELIEVE the Jets chocked and Rapistberger back doored his sleazy sexually assaulting ass in! PLEASE God don't let him or Brady win. Although I do have a good feeling that the SeaKuntz, despite (or because of) the blow out will get bounced in the1st round!
Redskins or Vikings from NFC (both long shots, IMO)
Chiefs or Texans from AFC (more long shots)

Please no to SEA, PITT or NE
I couldn't care less about the Niners' SB legacy... they won 5 of the first 29 and are 0-21 and counting since, thanks in no small part to the Yorks consistently f***ing things up.... they can wear that record of failure.

That said, I've hated the Seahawks and their fans since Day 1 back in '76...so REALLY hoping they get bounced early. I guess my preference would be Cincy-AZ with the Cards winning it.
I'm rooting for the Vikes in the NFC ...and the Chiefs in the AFC ...Lets Go Alex !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share 49ersWebzone