LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 404 users in the forums

1st half vs. 2nd half

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Is it just me or for most of the season haven't we come out with a good balance of run vs pass? And both work effectively, and then we come out in the second half and completely abandon the running game. And then start falling behind. And then they know we have to pass so they gameplan for that and we suck the rest of the game. Seems its been the same every week since draughns first start.
OC vs Game plan , no real HC !
First 15 scripted "practice all week plays" vs Geep.
Kind of wonder what Jimmy T says to them during the halftime speech ? Maybe nothing and asked about their extra day off with the families.
Harris and Ellington looked dangerous in first half....2nd half didn't see either...clearly a tank
Originally posted by suncoast49er:
Harris and Ellington looked dangerous in first half....2nd half didn't see either...clearly a tank

Nope. Just an inept coaching staff.
Originally posted by BodhiPaddlesOut:
Originally posted by suncoast49er:

Nope. Just an inept coaching staff.

Well, they certainly prove it week in- week out.
Yeah I was willing to give the coaching staff a pass for this season considering all the talent we lost. But at this point in the season we should at least see signs of improvement. But all I see is the same thing happen every week, week in and week out. Come out looking promising and the fizzle out after halftime. And Jimmy T same the same thing after every game, to put the blame on him blah blah blah. Well I say if that's what he wants then give it to him. Put the blame on him and send him packing. I want Hue Jackson above anyone else.
Originally posted by cNiner:
OC vs Game plan , no real HC !

Was the problem from the beginning, but we had to cut the starting QB to realize that.
NFL level coaching staffs adjust during games. Yes even the Lions coaching staff does that. What we have is 2nd rate pee wee league level coaching.

Originally posted by amir_tn80:
NFL level coaching staffs adjust during games. Yes even the Lions coaching staff does that. What we have is 2nd rate pee wee league level coaching.

I agree that the lack of half time adjustments is a major issue. As it was under Harbaugh. And Nolan. Good grief.
Share 49ersWebzone