There are 256 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at DETROIT LIONS - 2015 Week 16

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Originally posted by KP82:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
We need a complete embarrassment next week to really force Jeb to fire Tomsula and his retarded coaching staff. I pray the Rams abuse us all day long.

Rams 41
49ers 3

How sad that we need to show Jed how pathetic this coaching staff is by getting blown out. Despite this horrific season, there's still a good chance he retains Tomsula as head coach.

We need new ownership. Wish someone could force the Yorks hand.

Its sad but its the only way.

Ohh yeah dont hold your breath on a new ownership anytime soon since Sissy boy is relatively young we are stuck with his ass for quite a lomg time.

Let's go out with a BANG!!!
  • MFWIC
  • Veteran
Are the current 49ers 2015 team the most penalised team in the league?
Game played out as expected... To state the obvious, we aren't a very good football team right now & the Lions have some pretty good talent on both sides of the ball... We are going to finish right whereabouts we should be, after the offseason we had... The Lions on the other hand should be pretty disappointed with the final position they end up in.
Originally posted by MFWIC:

I would imagine so...I would call this team a dumpster fire, but that is an insult to dumpster fires, at least those have a use keeping bums warm.
Originally posted by MFWIC:

According to this website, http://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/2015/ the 49ers rankings are as follows

106 on offense (ranks 12 in NFL; Bills #1 at 139)
101 on defense (ranks 21 in NFL; Colts #1 at 127)
They do not track Special Teams.

So 207 would not put them in first.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
First time since 1996 the Lions beat the 49ers. Lol.
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
I would imagine so...I would call this team a dumpster fire, but that is an insult to dumpster fires, at least those have a use keeping bums warm.

Lol! So true.
Originally posted by SoCold:

Another record. Give the coach an extension.
  • Marty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KeepRabbitsOut:

What about the last time both the Lions and the Browns beat the 49ers? Should be a good long time ago.
Originally posted by Marty:

What about the last time both the Lions and the Browns beat the 49ers? Should be a good long time ago.

A better question is when's the last time we got swept by the division

Originally posted by 49ersGiantspride:

Multi record breaking team. This is the stuff of legends. Hall of Infamy here we come.
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
what if jeff fisher and the rams owner decide to lose that way the 49ers give tomsula another chance after a good performance.

Don't worry I'm not confident that Tomsula can coach out a victory against second and third stringers anymore.

Like the whole Rams team could not show up and the ref would look at Tomsula and be like "well I guess you guys win by forfeit", and Tomsula would be like "huh? Isn't that a delay of game penalty on the Rams." That's our coach man.
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
what if jeff fisher and the rams owner decide to lose that way the 49ers give tomsula another chance after a good performance.

Don't worry I'm not confident that Tomsula can coach out a victory against second and third stringers anymore.

Like the whole Rams team could not show up and the ref would look at Tomsula and be like "well I guess you guys win by forfeit", and Tomsula would be like "huh? Isn't that a delay of game penalty on the Rams." That's our coach man.

He would probably call for a review.
Originally posted by 49ersGiantspride:

Multi record breaking team. This is the stuff of legends. Hall of Infamy here we come.

Yeah we set a boatload of franchise lows this year. Just a season to forget.
Share 49ersWebzone