LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 169 users in the forums

Who should be our Kick off and Punt Renturner next Game?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who should be our Kick off and Punt Renturner next Game?

al guido
How bout we have Hayne run in and grab the kicking tee and bring it back to the sideline after kickoffs?.....then, again we don't kick off very much.....forget about it....bad idea...my bad
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vamphunter23:
How bout we have Hayne run in and grab the kicking tee and bring it back to the sideline after kickoffs?.....then, again we don't kick off very much.....forget about it....bad idea...my bad

He would get a big cheer from the 49er fans for that.
  • MikeD
  • Veteran
T Brock
Patton looks smoother in returning kickoffs; Ellington looks beyond tentative on punt returns. I'm not a fan of either. I never understood the rationale for only using Hayne as a punt returner. As a kickoff returner, with that extra time to catch and scan the field, he had a chance to be special for us.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Hayne Plane, ready for takeoff. over.
Give Dri Archer a go - Also another RB option to sit on the bench before delivery to the 49ers hospital.
Originally posted by Atomic79:
Give Dri Archer a go - Also another RB option to sit on the bench before delivery to the 49ers hospital.

He has some speed. Who cares if he's durable. We don't need him long term
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by strickac:

He has some speed. Who cares if he's durable. We don't need him long term

what happened to that dude? He fumble a lot or something?
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
what happened to that dude? He fumble a lot or something?
No Touchdowns. That's also not an expectation around here.

In a no hope season just give us some fun... Heaviest nose tackle, fastest returner, recovering alcoholic qb, a running back / returner that doesn't speak english - anything to make the games worth watching please.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
In a no hope season just give us some fun... Heaviest nose tackle, fastest returner, recovering alcoholic qb, a running back / returner that doesn't speak english - anything to make the games worth watching please.

srsly, just treat it like the start of next preseason. See what you have on your roster.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
srsly, just treat it like the start of next preseason. See what you have on your roster.

exactly. crapsola going on about fine tuning has lost his mind.
Share 49ersWebzone