LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 270 users in the forums

Who of the following should play Running Back against the Lions?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who of the following should play Running Back against the Lions?

Originally posted by Goatie:
No one wants Davis? He was number two before he broke his hand.

Davis is a rookie, and he sucks.
This is a pretty lame poll as 3 of the 5 named aren't even playing and Gaskins who is playing isn't even mentioned lol
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by suncoast49er:
This is a pretty lame poll as 3 of the 5 named aren't even playing and Gaskins who is playing isn't even mentioned lol

You must be pretty lame at reading look at page 1

I see you are up to your usual negative posts

Most of the guys on the Hayne thread know you were running around calling them part of a circle jerk. You are not very popular there you know
The fact we have come down to this tells me our pass game needs to be on, if you told me 2 mnths ago Gaskins would be our No1 RB, I would have thought you were insane, well s**t, look how far the mighty have fallen, God help us all! cant we just put Hyde out there in a wheel chair, he would still be better the Gaskins!
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by rumrunner66:
The fact we have come down to this tells me our pass game needs to be on, if you told me 2 mnths ago Gaskins would be our No1 RB, I would have thought you were insane, well s**t, look how far the mighty have fallen, God help us all! cant we just put Hyde out there in a wheel chair, he would still be better the Gaskins!

I can't see Gaskin being the starter

You are right our run game has been crap and needs fixing

Hayne has been being worked hard at RB on the practice squad so what you say may we'll be the plan

Hayne could be the starter
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
We want Hayne

What are your reasons behind that?

None of the others have any impact. An 'X' Factor is required. Hayne has learned about the game in the past few months than previous six months, he is good in space, and surely can not be any more piss weak than what we have seen seen since his demotion!
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Cattledog:
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
We want Hayne

What are your reasons behind that?

None of the others have any impact. An 'X' Factor is required. Hayne has learned about the game in the past few months than previous six months, he is good in space, and surely can not be any more piss weak than what we have seen seen since his demotion!

Your on the money mate!
Originally posted by aussiepeter:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Hayne not without fault on that play. He should read the gaps. See who's coming through. If he doesn't see a rusher coming through one gap, he should quickly move on to the next. He should be the last line of defense. Take on who ever the offensive line guys missed.

Instead, he decided to take a triple team

Exactly and when you actually watch it at game speed he looked lost ( not knowing where to go)
Let's hope a couple of months on the Practice Squad has rectified this.
We all know once he gets his eye in, and knows what to do, he'll throw his body, chest, arms, the kitchen sink at whatever else he has at opposing players to ensure they do not get past him.
The 49ers need a guy like that.
The 49ers also need fans who want a guy like that as well!
Originally posted by Ausperson:
Anyone but Hayne. I don't want him on the 53, I want him to stay off contract so he can be free to leave as soon as possible in the off season. 49ers are a toxic, dysfunctional franchise.

you understand no one else wants him
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by footballxpaul:
Originally posted by Ausperson:
Anyone but Hayne. I don't want him on the 53, I want him to stay off contract so he can be free to leave as soon as possible in the off season. 49ers are a toxic, dysfunctional franchise.

you understand no one else wants him

Nice try

Share 49ersWebzone