LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 166 users in the forums

Identifying the "Core Players" Offensive Edition by D-Money

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I know, that just made things worse. He was hesitant after the knee. Then playing on a foot he shouldn't have been. He still looked good.

Originally posted by NYniner85:
It was his foot that caused him to miss the rest of the season he broke it.
Here you go...

Originally posted by Evilgenius:
I know, that just made things worse. He was hesitant after the knee. Then playing on a foot he shouldn't have been. He still looked good.

Originally posted by NYniner85:
It was his foot that caused him to miss the rest of the season he broke it.

I'm glad they sat him the rest of the year we saw what he can do when healthy and if they get a solid line that will help a ton.

Baalke will draft another RB this year because he does every year...hopefully another bruiser I like Shawn as the 3rd down RB
I disagree with the assessment of Bolden. He'll be back next season.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Here you go...

I hope Boones gone. Those comments he made after Harbaugh left were absolutely ridiculious. He doesn't have what it takes to win.
Originally posted by Lott49ersFan:
I hope Boones gone. Those comments he made after Harbaugh left were absolutely ridiculious. He doesn't have what it takes to win.

He's always been an odd cat, no doubt about it. Between he, Staley and Davis' personality, never a dull moment.
  • MFWIC
  • Veteran
Here you go...

Do you need to update that chart ?
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MFWIC:
Do you need to update that chart ?

I think he does lol
Here you go...some have moved up to the core such as RT Trenton Brown, Hayne and Harris added, etc. Here you go!

PS: I won't update after each game...only two more games to add to this list but it's enough to give you an idea how young this team is and how little NFL experience they currently have.
[ Edited by NCommand on Jan 1, 2016 at 7:59 AM ]
  • MFWIC
  • Veteran
Here you go...some have moved up to the core such as RT Trenton Brown, Hayne and Harris added, etc. Here you go!

PS: I won't update after each game...only two more games to add to this list but it's enough to give you an idea how young this team is and how little NFL experience they currently have.

Thanks for the update

You think Draughn will still be around next season?

As far as I team age we must be close to the youngest in the league?

If Dawson retires next season or gets moved on.. Most certainly will

No wonder ho wanted a teaching coach....

Bump this one too....

It's been about a year, who are our core offensive players?

Here is my take based on age, talent, and on-field contributions:

Carlos Hyde
Joe Staley
Trent Brown
Joshua Garnett
Vance McDonald
Originally posted by blm7754:
Bump this one too....

Carlos Hyde
Joe Staley
Trent Brown
Joshua Garnett
Vance McDonald

Role players are 'starters' too. Guys like Burbridge (ST), Celek (TE2), Kerley (YWR/ST), maybe Torrey (XWR).

I like your list. Maybe Kilgore but I doubt it. Maybe Tiller if we go back to power.

No doubt what our big impact player needs are: FQB, XWR & ZWR.
Role players are 'starters' too. Guys like Burbridge (ST), Celek (TE2), Kerley (YWR/ST), maybe Torrey (XWR).

I like your list. Maybe Kilgore but I doubt it. Maybe Tiller if we go back to power.

No doubt what our big impact player needs are: FQB, XWR & ZWR.

Yeah, I like Tiller. Forgot about him. Think he should move into the starting job at LG with Beadles being the top backup and 4 positions.

Torrey Smith has been a major disappointment though. He seems like a great character guy, but his hands are suspect. He drops way too many passes. Patton and Kerley are both better at making touch catches in traffic.

Going forward, I'd be happy with Patton and Kerley as 2nd and 3rd receiving options. But we REALLY need to find a legit #1 WR and a competent QB to pair with them.
Yeah, I like Tiller. Forgot about him. Think he should move into the starting job at LG with Beadles being the top backup and 4 positions.

Torrey Smith has been a major disappointment though. He seems like a great character guy, but his hands are suspect. He drops way too many passes. Patton and Kerley are both better at making touch catches in traffic.

Going forward, I'd be happy with Patton and Kerley as 2nd and 3rd receiving options. But we REALLY need to find a legit #1 WR and a competent QB to pair with them.

No question about it. Huge huge disappointments...absolutely no WR's outside of Kerley from the slot. Patton could be a great #4 and ST player. So there's 'some' building blocks, indeed...finding those big three won't be easy.
Bump this one too....

Carlos Hyde
Joe Staley
Trent Brown
Joshua Garnett
Vance McDonald

and guys like Kerley, Harris and Beadles have been solid contributors
Share 49ersWebzone