There are 233 users in the forums

RB DuJuan Harris

Originally posted by Goatie:
Originally posted by carogan:
Didn't the Seahawks waive him after two games? Some beast. Must have had a lot of value for the Chooks?

I wish him the best, though does he know he is walking into the 49ers running back meat grinder?

Just having played on the SeaChooks means he'll be good for a buck fifty a game. This is an inspired signing.

Now I know you are taking the piss out of us lol

Listen roo-man, I don't have a clue what you're talkin' about. We have a saying over here on this side of the water for guys like you...

[ Edited by carogan on Dec 22, 2015 at 2:37 PM ]
Originally posted by susweel:
#FreeHayne

Free Hayne?!? Pffffftttt....dude should be cut. He obviously can't play if the coaches won't put him in now.
2015 Stats:

http://www.nfl.com/player/dujuanharris/2530690/gamelogs

He had a great start and lit it up in the preseason. Tailed off a little in the regular season but still stellar stats.
[ Edited by carogan on Dec 22, 2015 at 2:53 PM ]
  • Goatie
  • Veteran

Didn't the Seahawks waive him after two games? Some beast. Must have had a lot of value for the Chooks?

I wish him the best, though does he know he is walking into the 49ers running back meat grinder?

Just having played on the SeaChooks means he'll be good for a buck fifty a game. This is an inspired signing.

Now I know you are taking the piss out of us lol

Listen roo-man, I don't have a clue what you're talkin' about. We have a saying over here on this side of the water for guys like you...

Free Hayne?!? Pffffftttt....dude should be cut. He obviously can't play if the coaches won't put him in now.

agree....

although based on the various decisions made by these coaches they don't have any credit in the bank. hayne either is stinking it up or their ego's wont play him.

if he is that bad they should be saying something.
[ Edited by 4thandlong on Dec 22, 2015 at 2:53 PM ]
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
2015 Stats:

He is tiny. While tiny is cute the meat grinder of Chryst's running back strategy will turn him into Reggie Bush in no time at all.
2015 Stats:

He is tiny. While tiny is cute the meat grinder of Chryst's running back strategy will turn him into Reggie Bush in no time at all.

No worries there. He's a power back and keeps his pad levels low.
[ Edited by carogan on Dec 22, 2015 at 2:56 PM ]
Originally posted by 4thandlong:

agree....

although based on the various decisions made by these coaches they don't have any credit in the bank. hayne either is stinking it up or their ego's wont play him.

if he is that bad they should be saying something.

While the coaching staff has made some pretty debatable decisions this season, there's no doubt in my mind that they've got this one completely right. He's only played 8 NFL regular season snaps in his life (pre season doesn't count...those stats were only against 2nd and 3rd string professional scrubs, not against kids playing in elite college programs.)
[ Edited by carogan on Dec 22, 2015 at 2:59 PM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
#FreeHayne

our coaches are idiots, hayne deserves a chance
  • Kense
  • Veteran
LOL @ taking the coaching staffs opinion when it comes to Hayne. They've been wrong about everything.

#FreeHayne

our coaches are idiots, hayne deserves a chance

I don't see anyone paying you millions of dollars to coach. Who are you to question their judgment?

Hayne is the fumbler from down under. He's fumbled three times...can't risk him at RB.
Originally posted by Kense:
LOL @ taking the coaching staffs opinion when it comes to Hayne. They've been wrong about everything.

Are you kidding? Droughn was having a pro-bowl year until he got hurt. That was an inspired pickup by the staff there...why would this be any different?
[ Edited by carogan on Dec 22, 2015 at 3:07 PM ]
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Why do we keep signing players off the street instead of allowing our young guys showcase their talent and find out if they are to be kept for next year???
Are you kidding? Droughn was having a pro-bowl year until he got hurt.

You must really be stirring it up now after all that reasoned analysis and great insight.

Either you've been drinking the coolade at FO or you were dirty that was dumped by your favourite team?
Originally posted by 9moon:
Why do we keep signing players off the street instead of allowing our young guys showcase their talent and find out if they are to be kept for next year???

What is there not to like about this guy?!?! He's only 27 and has huge upside potential.

Career running yds from scrimmage:

2015 (to date) = 49 yds
2014 = 64 yds
2013 (did not play)
2012 = 157 yds
2011 = 42 yds

Total = 312 yds
[ Edited by carogan on Dec 22, 2015 at 3:13 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone