LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 257 users in the forums

I can't believe no one got fired yet , what an inept franchise

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The York's love mediocrity
Still "whispering"
Pull the trigger already. This time hire early in the process and let the new hc pick his staff.
With the tomsula hire, it seemed we were always one step behind everyone else looking for a HC. Part of that may have been Jed's or trent's wish for tomsula. Ok, that has been proven to be a bona fide trainwreck, so jed better have his ducks in a row and be ready to roll once season ends. He needs to have a complete list of every OC in the league and their cell phone #s. And he needs to get on with making a decision ASAP, or we get another tomsula. I don't think anyone can handle that. Also, if Jed doesn't get a great OC in here to be HC, nobody, ie, players are going to want to come here. That means in FA we couldn't get anyone to come here. Think about that if tomsula remains 2 seconds after the end of our season, ie,, the last game.
8-8 was completely unacceptable for Jed, even after 3 playoff appearances in a row.

4-12 is cool though.
Their wish is the be the opposite of Eddie D.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
i believe it. I'd actually be surprised if they fired anyone. I'll be surprised if Tomsula isn't here next season as the HC. And what high profile OC or DC would want to be part of that?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
during week 8 of next season
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
there is not one person on the staff that would be a upgrade in the short term. sad. that is why i lobby for the team to fire everyone today and have the players self coach themselves or contract out with some retired x niner players
Originally posted by susweel:

Singletary 2.0. Tomsula doesn't know how to strategize. All he knows is technique for defensive linemen. Don't see an upside to him. And it's apparent he can't keep the team motivated which was something Singletary was actually good at.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by susweel:

Singletary 2.0. Tomsula doesn't know how to strategize. All he knows is technique for defensive linemen. Don't see an upside to him. And it's apparent he can't keep the team motivated which was something Singletary was actually good at.

Yes agreed but the York's love him so he'll be around for a little while.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
8-8 was completely unacceptable for Jed, even after 3 playoff appearances in a row.

4-12 is cool though.

wasn't the only reason Harbaugh got the axe.
  • Kense
  • Veteran
Yeah he was a meany!!!!!! He told me to get out the locker room. FIRE HIM!!!!
Originally posted by boast:
wasn't the only reason Harbaugh got the axe.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

4-12 is cool though.

This. Makes no sense. A competitive 4 - 12 I could possibly live with. This is a curb stomped, ass kicked, b***h slapped 4 - 12.
Im not sure they would fire a first year coach during the season. But they should fire him the day after the season ends. No matter how talent deprived the roster is, we shouldnt be continually blown out like this. I think like what kawakami brought up a while back. The paraag marathe "demotion" was only done to satiate us and make us feel as though the franchise was doing something.

The whole front office should be gutted.
Share 49ersWebzone