LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 363 users in the forums

If this is true, we truly are screwed

Shop Find 49ers gear online
http://www.sfgate.com/49ers/article/49ers-notes-CBS-broadcast-hints-at-Tomsula-s-6711920.php

If the front office is really going to bring Tomsula back as head coach next year, then there really is no hope for this team as long as we are run by the clowns up stairs. We can only hope they get lucky and land a great coaching staff a few years from now that they can get along with. But basically, this means that the front office doesn't give a s**t about winning. There is no way that anyone can be incompetent or dumb enough to think 'gee you know what I believe Tomsula has promise and can be a winning head coach in the NFL'.

This kills any hope that people may have had that York wants to produce a winning team and just made a mistake in hiring Tomsula. If they bring back Tomsula, it shows they care more about working with people they like than they do about the results on the field. f**k York and the rest of the morons in the front office.
He is definitely coming back. The price is right for Jed. Doubt he could find anyone cheaper, so why fire him?
It would appear that they are planning on bringing him back. I don't think it is about money and I don't think it proves that anyone is a moron. I am going to be interested to see what changes are rolled out this off-season.
I don't like that he's coming back but I will be much happier if Chryst don't come back.
Originally posted by English:
It would appear that they are planning on bringing him back. I don't think it is about money and I don't think it proves that anyone is a moron. I am going to be interested to see what changes are rolled out this off-season.

Bringing Tomsula back proves everyone in the front office is a moron. There is absolutely no future with Tomsula as head coach. He's abysmal as a head coach. He makes Mike Singeltary look like Jim Harbaugh. At least with Singeltary's teams, we were Fhysical with a F. Tomsula's team is s**tty and soft.
I'm not watching any football games in 2016
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:

Bringing Tomsula back proves everyone in the front office is a moron. There is absolutely no future with Tomsula as head coach. He's abysmal as a head coach. He makes Mike Singeltary look like Jim Harbaugh. At least with Singeltary's teams, we were Fhysical with a F. Tomsula's team is s**tty and soft.

You're absolutely right.

I agree that he'll be back.

The reasons - I don't have a clue.

But if he does, it'll be tough to be very excited.
At what point does Tomsula realize he's a laughing stock and just resigns?

This will just be another big middle finger to the fanbase from the ownership and front office. Evidently going 4-12 and being dead last in every major statistical category is completely acceptable to this ownership as long as the coach kisses their asses and allows their little boy into the men only meetings.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Only move like this really makes me realize how much Jed doesn't care for the fans... Not only will he be saving money by bringing back Tomsula, why would he pay him the contract since he knows no one is gonna pick him up.

.. and if this is true, I would advice Tomsula to surround him REALLY fill up his staff with football coaching minds!!
Originally posted by amir_tn80:
This will just be another big middle finger to the fanbase from the ownership and front office. Evidently going 4-12 and being dead last in every major statistical category is completely acceptable to this ownership as long as the coach kisses their asses and allows their little boy into the men only meetings.

Yup how f**king pathetic. We lose all our games to NFC West opponents. We are either dead last or near the bottom of all the important statistics and some how these clowns are going to be brought back??! I don't care how bad of an offseason we had, there is no excuse for how garbage this team is and how terrible the coaching is.
Only real hope for Dumbsula to get canned is the next 2 games will be for the following to happen........

49ers 6
Lions 41

Rams 34
49ers 3

just have the media N the fans troll the s#it outta the Niners brass N have some crazy Niners fans arrested for destruction of property outside of Levi's and protest outside of HQ that following Monday after being once again embarrassed at home by the Rams then MAYBE just MAYBE Jeb will flinch N just hit that panic button N once again hit the reset button on this team.
At least Dennis Erickson went 7-9 his first season. Mind you we had Garcia and Owens. But this is a lot worse
Share 49ersWebzone