LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 435 users in the forums

If the Yorks were to sell the 49ers, who would be your dream owners?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

If the Yorks were to sell the 49ers, who would be your dream owners?

Mark Cuban. Plays to win, treats players right, treats fans right, lets the refs and league know when they do something stupid, and overall doesn't give a **** what other teams/fans/players think of him.
Kevin o'leary
Originally posted by amir_tn80:
At this rate i don't care who they sell to as long as they sell. A consortium of trained chimps and baboons would be an upgrade over this family of incompetent morons.

This s**t keeps happening to my favorite teams.

The A's went from the Haas family to . The Suns went from Jerry Colangelo who was about the best owner that you could possibly hope for to this douchebag

Who sold off the team's 1st rounders right when they were a top playoff team and then tried to pitch a returning-from-injury Amare as the team's "draft pick."

And then there's this f**king guy.

Originally posted by ArmchairQB:
Mark Cuban. Plays to win, treats players right, treats fans right, lets the refs and league know when they do something stupid, and overall doesn't give a **** what other teams/fans/players think of him.

Wow - that would be interesting, Mark Cuban?
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
This s**t keeps happening to my favorite teams.

The A's went from the Haas family to . The Suns went from Jerry Colangelo who was about the best owner that you could possibly hope for to this douchebag

Who sold off the team's 1st rounders right when they were a top playoff team and then tried to pitch a returning-from-injury Amare as the team's "draft pick."

And then there's this f**king guy.

Jed showed so much promise by pursuing and landing Harbaugh, building the stadium.... Then it went all down hill with the Browns rumors...
Would be nice to get a guy like Larry Page who has a crapload of money but has their own gig. The 49ers backed by Google.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Larry Ellison and is not even close. If anyone has followed the last America's Cup will know why.
Ellen Degeneres
  • Veteran
Originally posted by alexsmith:

Wow - that would be interesting, Mark Cuban?

That would be something.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Would be nice to get a guy like Larry Page who has a crapload of money but has their own gig. The 49ers backed by Google.

I agree. Eddie was one of the richest owners in sports when he had the Niners. He didn't need the team to make money. How profitable the Niners are affects the York's lifestyle. Therefore, winning is secondary.
[ Edited by BillRing49 on Dec 20, 2015 at 8:13 PM ]

Originally posted by Rascal:
Larry Ellison and is not even close. If anyone has followed the last America's Cup will know why.

He seems like an insanely competitive guy that would not put up with losing for very long. The problem is that in the NFL, with a salary cap, you can't just buy your way into the playoffs, you need to find good people and put some trust in them to put it all together.

Not that I'm doubting his ability to do so but I really would love for him to buy the A's and start spending like a teenage debutante with her daddies credit card.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Dec 20, 2015 at 8:10 PM ]
I also must mentioned that it is flat out embarrassing that the Niners were booted off an NBC primetime game. To my knowledge this has never happened to this franchise. It was always the reverse. Every station, every broadcast wanted the Niners...

Embarrassing.
Young and Jones Baby!
Of all of those choices, Young and Jones work be the most football savvy.

Mark wants no part of the NFL. Google his comments about the NFL getting hoggy. He's basically predicting an implosion.
Share 49ersWebzone