There are 209 users in the forums

I get to go to my first live game next week in Detroit!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Don't make a banner saying that if god gave the world an enema "detroit"is the place he'd stick the hose.
Don't write that on your banner.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by mike1302:
Don't make a banner saying that if god gave the world an enema "detroit"is the place he'd stick the hose.
Don't write that on your banner.

but Maynard said it was LA?
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/199312190det.htm
I was at this game.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/199410090det.htm
Also at this game.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/199509250det.htm
This one too.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/200611120det.htm
At this one.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/201110160det.htm
And this one.

Not going to this one. lol
Go Lions.

Tank for the Draft
I love the city of Detroit , I have former classmates that live there, I've always had fun when I visited the city, make sure you hit up some coney island hot dog spots
Originally posted by zeppfan1:
Give a shout-out to Jim Bob Cooter. I'm sure he'll have an actual NFL gameplan for his offense, lol.

yeah ...yell ..COME COACH OUR OFFENSE !!!!!!!! ...if you are close enough for him to hear you
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Slows BarBq

for real
Originally posted by NTeply49:
Any tip for my first live football game. I don't want to make any noob mistakes and get the most out of my experience because I don't know when or if I'll ever get to see them again.

Also, what are the rules on making posters or banners and any recomendations what mine should say?

This is my superbowl. The Lions hosting the 49ers!!!!

The Lions seriously courted the Hayne Train before the 49ers signed him and will probably ask you about him.

Tell everyone you know that the coaching staff knows what they're doing, that in the preseason the planets must have just simply been in alignment for him and he fluked out in leading the league in preseason RB and PR stats, and that there's no way he should touch a football because all he's good for is "running in open space". Tell them he's been a bust and that the only fans that wanna see him play are fellow Aussies, and that none of the actual "faithful" think he has anything for this game. And tell them to ignore our beat writers who are demanding he play and tell them they are all on crack...every single one of them.

Use some reverse psychology and they'll start looking up what the beat writers and fans are actually saying, start writing about him in their forums, the talk will come to the attention of someone on their staff, and they'll probably end up picking him up off our practice squad, put him on their active squad, and take the Lions to the promised land in 2016 causing riots and 49ers fans to burn down Levi Stadium. Then we might be able to lose Jed once and for all.
[ Edited by carogan on Dec 23, 2015 at 10:19 AM ]

Originally posted by SoCold:
Originally posted by English:
I went to Detroit once. What a dump. Enjoy the game.

Wow helpful post. What part were you in.

Let me guess the burned out part?

And all the other posts were SoHelpful? I went to a game at the Silverdome. Can't remember where I stayed. Does it make any difference?
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb

And all the other posts were SoHelpful? I went to a game at the Silverdome. Can't remember where I stayed. Does it make any difference?

I sent the OP a PM with helpful tips, thank you very much.

You can fit SF and Oakland inside of Detroit so yeah it does make a difference.

A lot of people say they've been to Detroit and never really have. If you fly into DTW you're really in Romulus that's 15 miles away. lol

A lot of people say they've been to Detroit and never really have. If you fly into DTW you're really in Romulus that's 15 miles away. lol

All the other posts in the thread. Which was quite clear.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb

Yours was the first post. I just didn't feel it was a good way to start out. The old Silverdome was a very cool place to see a game. It's in Pontiac tho, that's 30 miles north of Detroit. What game did you see?

Yours was the first post. I just didn't feel it was a good way to start out. The old Silverdome was a very cool place to see a game. It's in Pontiac tho, that's 30 miles north of Detroit. What game did you see?

It was a thanksgiving game against Dallas iirc, about 20 years ago.
Share 49ersWebzone